Need Suggestion to Replace My current Android

Shafiq_alam

Recruit
I have been using my Poco F1 for the past 4 years but the phone is showing its age. I looked to replace it but I am a bit confused as a lot of mid-range phones now have Media Tek Processors which I don't want to go for. What would be a good replacement phone (With a Snapdragon Chip) that I can get that will be a spiritual successor to the POCO F1. Any help is welcomed.

These days mid range mediatek processors are on par with midrange snapdragon. If you want to buy a phone with midrange snapdragon then your options are very limited. Mediatek has captured most of the midrange market from snapdragon.

What's your usage bro? I use only web browsing, IM and banking apps. No gaming or streaming on the device. I have an even older Redmi Note 5 Pro and it's serving me well. The battery gave up after almost 4 years of use so last month I went to the service center to get it replaced. Only took me Rs.1238 in Delhi and now the backup is good. Lasts me 2 days with normal usage and greater if I don't use much.

Otherwise I get no lags or issues but if you really need a new device then that's a different case.

You can grab the galaxy M53/ A73, or check mi 12 series.

There is iQoo as well, but I had seen on Reddit that it reached 70 degrees during benchmark test. That one is good for the price, or Realme GT 2.

I have been using my Poco F1 for the past 4 years but the phone is showing its age. I looked to replace it but I am a bit confused as a lot of mid-range phones now have Media Tek Processors which I don't want to go for. What would be a good replacement phone (With a Snapdragon Chip) that I can get that will be a spiritual successor to the POCO F1. Any help is welcomed.
What is your budget? Look at phones with SD 778 processor.

I don't think there is a successor to the value poco f1 delivered. If you can afford to wait and your budget allows it, I'd advise waiting for pixel 6a.

Back