Need suggestions with a good TWS

vriship

Adept
Usage- loads of microsoft teams calls/phone calls, need to be comfortable and have a good playback time per charge
Occasional music and netflix binge watching on TV

Budget - 5 to 7k.

I currently own Oneplus Buds. Ppl hearing me have always given good feedback in terms of voice quality and background noise. I found the volume a bit low on the Oneplus Buds.
Time for something else now. Please suggest

I got Soundcore liberty air 2 recently.
It sells in amazon for 9.3K, but you can grab from flipkart for 5.5K + extra 10% off with HDFC card

I use it mainly for office meeting, it doesn't have ANC but noise reduction is pretty good.
Occasional movies and music too

I keep mentioning on these because they are just that good for the price. Get the Galaxy Buds + (5.4k after ICICI discount). They have decent mic quality, long battery life a and a good sound quality that can be tweaked. For this money they are great, maybe not at their full price.

Last edited:

These are pretty good for calls. The next model the 75t has ANC.

I have this. Someone told me this launched at more than 10K. I bought for Rs. 3300 from Tatacliq sometime back and I am satisfied with them. Calls are nice but mostly I use connected to my iPad to watch videos. I like it has transparency / hear through mode. Sound quality is nice.
This has multi point too.

Save up, spend some extra and the Galaxy Buds Pro.
Nothing comes close to its music reproduction and mic (calling) facility. Moreover, battery life with ANC is industry standard.

I have this. Someone told me this launched at more than 10K. I bought for Rs. 3300 from Tatacliq sometime back and I am satisfied with them. Calls are nice but mostly I use connected to my iPad to watch videos. I like it has transparency / hear through mode. Sound quality is nice.
This has multi point too.
Do you use them regularly & extensively for work calls? Have heard a lot of Quality issues especially a mixed bag of experience in the calling department...

Do you use them regularly & extensively for work calls? Have heard a lot of Quality issues especially a mixed bag of experience in the calling department...
I don't. I am not comfortable with TWS plugged into my ears entire day and more comfortable with neckband style earphones so that I can just take my earbuds out and let them hang on my shoulders. For all work calls, I use Samsung Level U.
I have very sparsely used the Jabra Elite 65t for calls and in that my experience has been good.

Last edited:
If budget is not an issue, try the Jabra's, they're known for their mic quality. Jabra 75T has ANC as well. Otherwise you can look at nothing buds, even they have decent mic quality as per the reviews.

Back