Other Need to buy original (or as good as) Nokia BL-5C Battery

raksrules

Elite
I need to buy original or as good as original Nokia BL-5C battery offline or somewhere reliable online.
I know one option offline is indraprasth shopping center basement in Borivali but i am skeptical and have had bad experience with a counterfeit battery from there.
Can anyone suggest a reliable ebay seller or amazon India seller for the BL-5C battery ?
Also what price to expect ?
Also if anyone is selling the battery (because probably the phone is gone bad) then please let me know.

I am going to first check local nokia priority and all and see. If i buy from FK then i will have to pay additionally 50 Rs for shipping (if i do not find anything else to buy or anyone else) and that will bring price to around 300 and if i can get it locally from nokia priority at same price, i would buy off the shelf here.

I may have one lying around. Let me check it today evening. Even though it's not new, it was in working condition as of a year back. It's yours for free if you can pick it up from central suburbs.

I may have one lying around. Let me check it today evening. Even though it's not new, it was in working condition as of a year back. It's yours for free if you can pick it up from central suburbs.

Yeah do check and if you do get it can you courier it to Borivali ? I do not really stay in Mumbai all the time so it is sort of difficult for me.

No problems, as of now ordered from Flipkart, expecting today to arrive.[DOUBLEPOST=1380868483][/DOUBLEPOST]And the battery is here, less than 24 Hours after i ordered.

Last edited:
Back