PC Peripherals Need wireless gaming (without latency delay) headphones suggestions

bigquads

Market Restricted
Disciple
Need wireless gaming (without latency delay) headphones suggestions within a budget of 5k if possible. Cannot stretch beyond 8k.

not a gaming headset but u can check the Sennheiser Over Ear Wireless HD 350BT Black personally using it not good for long gaming session.
my opinion is to get a wired gaming headset My choice would be in this order Cooler Master MH650 5.4 ,Corsair HS50 PRO 4.7 or Logitech G335 6.5.

As an audiophile, I consider 5-8k as the minimum budget for an acceptable wired headphone. So is finding a wireless one (that I can recommend) is hard with that budget.

Bluetooth adds a minimum of 80-150ms delay on Windows 10 depending on the codec (aptX = 80ms or so, SBC = 100ms+).
It's a lot better than the 250ms+ with older OSes and hardware, you really can't notice the latency in movies or sightseeing/casual games at all.
Once I switched to wired (with the same headphone) however, I could definitely notice the latency in CS. It's playable but not competitive enough.

So if you're serious about eSports and have a high refresh rate monitor/gaming mouse then avoid BT headsets.

You probably want something that works over 2.4GHz like Logitech Lightspeed. ShortCircuit recently did a video about a $80 Logitech Lightspeed headset but it's not launched in India yet:

Mate, I suggest you go with the reviews of RTINGS. They are credible reviewers who review a lot of headphones. My suggestion would be to get a wired HyperX Cloud Core(same drivers as Cloud 2) otherwise try getting their wireless version of the same headset known as HyperX Cloud 2 wireless if the budget allows. Sadly, for the budget listed, there are options only in the used market, and that too if you buy from Amazon USA.

Last edited:
Back