Nero 8 on Win7.

funti

Disciple
I want to know if it is possible to run Nero 8 on Win7 Prof. with XP mode enabled. Will there be any performance/quality issue? Thanx.

funti said:
I want to know if it is possible to run Nero 8 on Win7 Prof. with XP mode enabled. Will there be any performance/quality issue? Thanx.

nero 8 works for me in windows 7 ultimate 64bit without changing any mode:)

Get img burn instead. Its light and fast. Nero is bloatware! Get rid of it now, u will get used to imgBurn like u got used to Nero.
funti said:

I do not use Nero just for burning. I do video editing too. I also have Ashampoo's Burning Studio (Paid version) on my other computer but I found it to be slow and lacking in features (for eg. I can't create a DVD and burn an image to hard drive directly - I need to have blank DVD in the drive to edit the video and I have to burn the DVD first and then create a disc image). Nero puts Nero 9 Reloaded as the version compatible with Win7 but not Nero 8. That's the reason I asked.

Nero 8 works perfectly fine with Window 7. I am using it and till date i did not find any issues. Applications which worked on vista will work fine in windows7

errr nero 8 DOESNT work perfectly well with Win7 as I've tested it with the RC version and though it burns and all, there is are some quirks there, such as text missing, etc. This Nero I got with my Sony DVD writer.

Back