Never trust a Snake.

vishalrao

Global Moral Police
Skilled
Because he could betray you. Just like I am betraying @Gannu by pre-posting his showoff :D He ordered this off Amazon and got it shipped to my hotel room in Oregon. Now, can he trust me to deliver this to him safely???

See Photo Album - Imgur

This is Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid in camouflage mode :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. :(

Many thanks Vishal. I was expecting the normal figurine to be shipped but looks like I won a lottery! Thank you once again. :D

Now who is the snake:). Nice one and hell of a show off. Why not a full collection of MG Solid Snake collectibles. Congrats to both vishal & Gannu. Also do post the damages @Gannu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Started collecting few good characters. Have Marcus Fenix and Old Snake now. Few more to be collected. Wanted Vishal to lug in a few more. :p

Amazon has a good collection from Neca and other manufacturers. Unfortunately there are not many online retailers that stocks these figurines - most of them are OOS or the retailer doesn't plan to get them anymore.

Now who is the snake:). Nice one and hell of a show off. Why not a full collection of MG Solid Snake collectibles. Congrats to both vishal & Gannu. Also do post the damages Gannu.

It was 21.92 USD that translates to 1263 INR through CC payment. :p

Back