new - 2 x msi 6600gt pcix

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormblast

Skilled
MSI 6600GT PCIEXPRESS x 2.
price for both 14000rs. single card price 7250rs.

there is no warranty on the cards hence the reason for less price. but both cards are perfect condition & are new. friend has got both from singapore a month back. not used yet since neither of us have a pciex board.

buyer from mumbai preferred so he can check the card properly before purchasing.

cant contact u funky so i posted here, if u are still interested let me know.

friend got it from singapore from his uncle in some good deal.

& he is scared to get electronics through customs so he threw the box etc there n just got the 2 cards saying if they had caught him in customs he would have said they are 2nd hand.

if something would have been fishy i wouldnt let the buyer check the cards before they buy it. if the buyer finds a prob with it i am not forcing him to buy it. he can say no & not buy it if he finds any problem.

Good deal I must say. Nowadays a lot of PCIe dual SLI packs are available only for people who want SLI rigs...

stormblast said:
if something would have been fishy i wouldnt let the buyer check the cards before they buy it. if the buyer finds a prob with it i am not forcing him to buy it. he can say no & not buy it if he finds any problem.
I second that , hez not a guy that will cheat u . :cool2: . I vouch for his business ethics .

1 guy is interested in buying a single card. so mostly ill be going to his place to test the card. ill take both the cards n test them n post of they are working fine .

Hello Guys.
Storm I am really sorry on my friend's behalf. He hasent contacted me either regarding the deal with your these cards.
Guys he is honest person. He has offered to let you check the cards before buying. What else do you want?
And yea storm I am still interested in 1 card for myself. YOu must be knowing what happened to my PC components. As soon as i get my A8N SLI Dlx replaced i will contact you.

getting back to the topic - 1 card sold today to "thefish" from te. a new member he told me.

checked the card, working fine & ran 3dmark without any probs.

also checked the 2nd card which is still available with me for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back