Monitors New 22/23/24" Monitor

stavan_d

Disciple
i am looking to buy a new 22"(atleast)/23"/24" lcd/led full HD monitor for my PC.

budget is around 8k.

uses will be watching movies, gaming, etc.

are LED monitors available for this price range??

all recommendations are welcome.

thanks

sd

stavan_d said:
i am looking to buy a new 22"(atleast)/23"/24" lcd/led full HD monitor for my PC.

budget is around 8k.

uses will be watching movies, gaming, etc.

are LED monitors available for this price range??

all recommendations are welcome.

thanks

sd
i don't think full hd led monitors are available in ur price range

people are not replying because ....this topic is done to death already.
look around you will find at least 3 similer threads in the first page itself.

at 8 K you can not get 24" one ....also 23"
the max you can get at 8K is 22" monitor ( though these start from 6.7K)...AOC 22 inch monitors are cheap, have very good build and great on site service in bigcities. Peformance wise they are good but , some dell and samsung models are better. ...look around the other threads.

Benq G2220 HD 22inch Full HD LCD- 7.5k(I believe it costs even less now) .
Samsung B2230 22inch Full HD LCD- 8.2k

Both lack hdmi ports. You can use an hdmi-dvi converter if needed.

Dell St2210 includes an hdmi port but it costs more than 8k.

Full HD LED monitors cost 9k+:
BenQ G2222HDL (22inch Full Hd LED screen)- 9.5k

If you really want an LED screen for under 8k there is the 20'' Dell IN2020 for 6800/-. (Not hd. 1600*900 resolution)

The best advice I can give you is to goto a mall or showroom that has several monitors on display and see which one you like the most. Also some monitors have more back light bleeding than others. It's better to see for yourself.

Hope this helps you in making your purchasing decision.

^ at NP benQ, AOC, and LG ...all are available around 7K ( checked my self 2 months back) ...out of these i'd recommended AOC

also unless you want lesser power consumption and thinner monitor , cheap LED backlit monitors are not better than the CCFL backlit monitors .....if not the same.

thanks for the replies...i got Samsung B2230 for Rs.8.2k and is amazing... almost bought dell cuz of HDMI and the looks but it could not be wall mounted so went with Samsung... though similer to 2233sw it looks gr8 too...

Back