New body for all the glass.

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Skilled
Upgraded to a Nikon D7000 recently . Along with that got the 35mm f/1.8 lens as well.

Q6WRR.jpg

Damages -58k total .

Found a good deal on a less than 3 months old / as good as new(shutter count<2k) D7000 with a 35mm f/1.8 . Special thanks to #Freaky and #Saiyan for helping me source it from a JJMehta member in Chennai .

Sorry for the not so great image . Clicked using the phone since I don't have a second body
<

Bwahahahaha... time to raid your house. Congo, Maldar. I was waiting for this, now I can release the meme I mentioned earlier.
<

Lamer! Could have told either of us and we'd have clicked a decent pic and sent it across. Now the cam is very angry with you
<

Congrats though! Very nice deal. Now, you'll keep getting all those eBay links I keep hitting. Let's see how long you last before you succumb
<

Btw, I bit the bullet
<

It's raining DSLRs and DSLTs in Mumbai.

Myself, #FaH33m, #Brendon getting new cams. #The Sorcerer unnecessarily delaying his 600D(or A55?
<
) purchase.

#Aces170 and #YoGi-Sama - When are you upgrading?
<

Heh, today at the photoshoot, was the only one with an old body
<

Saw the two SLT's A35, and A55 but sorry #Brendon Nikon D7000 is the best of the lot
<
Although atleast for me, who is not used to the Nikon systems did not find any immediate difference from D90. Brendon would be showing off his 10 FPS burst speeds and in body stabilization for etenity now...

#Aces170 and #YoGi-Sama - When are you upgrading?

Body upgrade, not for a long time. Dont think the body is limiting my photography skills atm, but the other way round
<
Need to get better lens, only if the 70-200 f2.8 price falls, or get a good second hand deal.

Heh, today at the photoshoot, was the only one with an old body
<

Saw the two SLT's A35, and A55 but sorry #Brendon Nikon D7000 is the best of the lot
<
Although atleast for me, who is not used to the Nikon systems did not find any immediate difference from D90. Brendon would be showing off his 10 FPS burst speeds and in body stabilization for etenity now...

Body upgrade, not for a long time. Dont think the body is limiting my photography skills atm, but the other way round
<
Need to get better lens, only if the 70-200 f2.8 price falls, or get a good second hand deal.

No one denies the D7000 was the best of the lot. It is in a different price bracket altogether though.
<
But yes, the D7000 is awesome.

You should have got a Sony, you would have gotten a decent 70-200 2.8 lens for cheap by now.
<
I just got my cam and I already have a 70-210 2.8 right now.
<
Thanks to #Brendon!
<

Back