FS: RAM NEW, Box-Packed Corsair Vengeance 2* 4GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

delhiboy1

Disciple
Corsair Vengeance Two 4GB DDR3 1600 RAM sticks

Timings : 9-9-9-24

Best Dual Channel DDR3 1600 sticks with CL9 timings
IMG_20160105_175358.jpg
IMG_20160105_175410.jpg
, extremely fast and stable; ideal for Gaming Systems.

RAM has extra Heat spreaders , for cool operation.

Absolutely NEW, Box-Packed sealed item that I got back from Corsair RMA in Delhi.

Made in Taiwan, Life time warranty from Corsair.

New sticks cost between 4000 to 4200. Letting these beauties go at a cool 16+% discount- spread the cheerios from the New Year !!!

Going cheap at Rs3350 only ! Don't miss out !

Additional rs.50 off if Buyer picks up from my East Delhi location.

rather than trolling , it will be better to post if you are interested . Even better will be, if you can PM me any offers !

I am aware of all these links, one is from Chennai (you would need balls of steel to buy anything from there after the flooding) and the other is some unknown seller on snapdeal ( who could be selling grey market stuff, categorically listed at Corsair RMA , that they will DENY warranty for these grey channel kits)

Link below to a similar Amazon/Flipkart fulfilled item : let me see the grinning and the ROFling now.. Rs. 4290 & Rs 1999 (single stick) wonly.

http://www.amazon.in/Corsair-CMZ8GX...51994&sr=8-3-spell&keywords=corsiar+vengenace

http://www.flipkart.com/corsair-vengeance-ddr3-4-gb-1-x-gb-pc-dram-cmz4gx3m1a1600c9/p/itmd2rypbx4eehaf?pid=RAMD2RYPMVWCEK6E&ref=L:7283291653516641023&srno=p_1&query=corsiar+vengean&otracker=from-search

Go ahead and approach Lamington, MG road, Nehru Place and see the rates being quoted in the open market for the item.

Requesting Mods for a clean up of the thread , if possible !

^The ram sticks you linked to amazon in the above post are not the same version you're trying to sell.

Here is the correct version (fulfilled by amazon and sold by corsair itself) Each stick costs 1850rs. (2x1850=3700)

I'am all glad you're making profits but don't bring bullshit claims like this here
New sticks cost between 4000 to 4200. Letting these beauties go at a cool 16+% discount- spread the cheerios from the New Year !!!
Going cheap at Rs3350 only ! Don't miss out !

^The ram sticks you linked to amazon in the above post are not the same version you're trying to sell.

Here is the correct version (fulfilled by amazon and sold by corsair itself) Each stick costs 1850rs. (2x1850=3700)

I'am all glad you're making profits but don't bring bullshit claims like this here

So why dont you go ahead and buy from there if you are so confident of the deal .
And how is selling at a discounted price of 3350 as against the higher price you mentioned be called profit making?? were you dropped on your head when young ?!

Woa, no need to get hostile. I have no need for extra ram. Iam just pointing out the market prices of ram you mentioned. And seller on amazon is corsair itself, not some shady seller like you. I'm just warning other users here on TE against possible bad deal

First of all, you claim exaggerated prices for the ram and give a generous 16% discount as you stated. Then you go link wrong model of the ram in another post. Seems like you're the one who was dropped on your head when young or you're hoping to make a quick buck selling RMA'ed ram[DOUBLEPOST=1452065653][/DOUBLEPOST]And why would anyone buy ram for mere 350rs discount from you when one could get the same ram on amazon with better shipping and better returns?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back