New Broadband connection in Bangalore

Hi all.
I have just relocated to bangalore and looking for a good Broadband connection. I require 2mbps or more with around 50GB of FUP.. Guys please suggest . I am in J.P Nagar 7th Phase and guys from Airtel doesnt support more than 2mbps speeds in my Society(Elita Promenade)..

Plz help

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

bump..... Guys plz help...

BSNL / Reliance, but before deciding talk to CC for exclusive plans... even if they don't have, you might bargain into something!

Thanks a lot. Let me get in touch with BSNL and Reliance guys. How is Reliance Service here. Are we talking about reliance Wimax or broadband

Reliance doesn't have FUP... But do find out if they are available in your area, sadly it isn't available in my area :( so really can't say anything about the quality. I'm talking about the wired internet.

Regards,

Nj

Bump...any more options guys?

I need a new internet connection but sadly Reliance doesn't provide BB services in my area. They did offer me Wimax for 1.8k+taxes for 1MBps.. I refused. What are my other options now?

Airtel - No feasibility

BSNL - Haven't applied but they don't have 1MBps unltd plans

Sad guys in my area only Hathway is available, and am using their highest plan 1100 1MBPS Unlimited with 25GB limit.... and the cool part is if you dint cross your limit Sunday will be Unlimited :) Crossing the limit will trigger you to their lowest possible speed of 256kbps.....

FYI...i was on the 100GB 2 MBps Airtel plan for 1799+tax....let go of it because of frequent disconnections and bad customer service.

Back