New budget 3G mobile phone

Questions:-
1. Q: Budget? Rs.4000

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)? Bar

3. Q: Preferred display type? Keypad. No touch.

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them. Any co.

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
Keypad

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc. Yes camera, Java & PC connectivity for internet.

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc). Any

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc). 3G

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)? Calling
multimedia& internet

10. Q: Any other requirements? Would prefer a dual SIM.

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model. No

Boss dont recommend the C2-01. It has 3G speed of 384Kbps (1st Gen) which is just above the edge speeds of 236Kbps.
The Huawei is worth looking into for a budget 3G option. There is an user review posted in TE review section too.

Thanks for the reply. Huawei u5510 looks good on papers, I will go to market to find it out. Can anyone tell me what is its current price online or offline?

How is nokia asha 302. It is sold here in the forum for RS.4500/- with 5 months warranty left.

If you want to browse the net on your phone then your best bet would be an android phone. You can look at the Karbonn A5+. It is a nice phone and more than justifies its price. Buy it from here - Karbonn A5+ Also, at the time apply the coupon code SCSMARTT to bring down the final price to Rs. 4364! Its close to the 4k budget you've mentioned and would serve you well, I believe! :)
FYI, it has a 1Ghz Cortex A5 processor, 512MB RAM, 3.5" HVGA Display, wifi, 3g, bluetooth, 1420 mAh battery and is of course Dual Sim..

If you want to browse the net on your phone then your best bet would be an android phone. You can look at the Karbonn A5+. It is a nice phone and more than justifies its price. Buy it from here - Karbonn A5+ Also, at the time apply the coupon code SCSMARTT to bring down the final price to Rs. 4364! Its close to the 4k budget you've mentioned and would serve you well, I believe! :)
FYI, it has a 1Ghz Cortex A5 processor, 512MB RAM, 3.5" HVGA Display, wifi, 3g, bluetooth, 1420 mAh battery and is of course Dual Sim..

I want to browse the net on my PC.

I have never used Karbonn phone, but I have heard on this forum itself that these phones (spice, karbonn, lava, micromax etc) voice quality deteriorates with time...... not only that, this A5 is a full touch screen phone & have heard many complaints about the touch as it fades quickly & then start giving troubles....

I have personally used Spice and I have felt it as the time goes on & on, the speaker through which you hear sound tends to deteriorate.

- - - Updated - - -

Has anybody used any of the above phones

Back