New card !!! :P

RoBoGhOsT

Perambulating
Skilled
Finally got my GTX 260 :eek:hyeah: through KMD after waiting so long without games :rofl: ,
my third card upgrade in 1 month :rofl: :cool2:
waiting for new RAM to arrive to test the power of this green monster :eek:hyeah: , and some more stuff coming from kmd soon so will post here in this thread :bleh:
Getting another one soon to do SLI :cool2:

so here are some pics of the card
Shiny box :p

Assassin's Creed free :eek:hyeah:

looks good from back too :eek:hyeah:

Wow robo, you really are a Nvidia fanboy!....and the PCB looks HOT....really sweet purhcase mate... congrats have fun, and we do want the numbers!!!

thanks guys
DarkNight said:
Nice buy! What made you go for this instead of siding with Team Red?
bought this coz i want GTX 260 SLI as i already have SLI mobo :bleh: , getting another one in few days :p

Congrats. :D

And when u said SLi, i first checked your sig for the psu.
Bring on the SLi i say coz you deserve it- i really like people who buy a good psu- even if not gaming or OCing. :hap2:

Nice buy and specially with the low power consumption and with the newer prices(Sub $270) its the card to have in the system... You just cant go wrong either with 4870 or 260 with these prices :D

Switch said:
Nice buy and specially with the low power consumption and with the newer prices(Sub $270) its the card to have in the system... You just cant go wrong either with 4870 or 260 with these prices :D

yeah .. the card is running at 48°C idle and 60 °C load and overclocked to 660/2300 easily :eek:hyeah:
waiting for some good deal to buy another one to SLI :devil2:

the card overclocks good , got it to 660/2220 stable and run 3dmark , though only got 1gb 667mhz RAM so cant overclock processor much , tested using processor at 3.33ghz :rofl:

on stock - > 16251 3dmarks

Back