new combo

stormblast

Skilled
finally the Razer DeathAdder has arrived after a long wait. Also had got the Fatal1ty Fatpad somedays back which would be used with the da :eek:hyeah:

mouse grip is perfect. its a mix between the ie3.0 & the ms 1.1 aka wheel mouse optical. this is the 1st razer mouse which actually has a good grip to it which was the reason i bought this & have avoided all the razer mice previous to this as i found the shape weird.

here are some pics

congrats....man the mouse..looks damn sexy...

now get down to some fraggin..with that beast under u r control..

faheem_m said:
congrats....man the mouse..looks damn sexy...
now get down to some fraggin..with that beast under u r control..

stopped gaming long back. got it just like that as 1.1 was kinda dying & was not available anymore

hmmm....u got such a killer gamin rig..and u dont game ??....anywayz..enjoy.. !

by da way what was the damage ?

Aditya said:
Bastard, No thanks to me? :p...

Congrats anyways :)

yes ofcourse. thanks to goldenfrag for ordering who obviously got 1 for himself also. heh, i am sure there will be some pics from him.

Chaos said:
Does this one still have the high liftoff distance issue?

dunno not faced any liftoff issues yet. although have tried the mouse only in cnc3 yet.

bottle said:
how much did customs or duties come to ?

no customs are duties as the mice were priced @ 2$ each.

faheem_m said:
hmmm....u got such a killer gamin rig..and u dont game ??....anywayz..enjoy.. !
by da way what was the damage ?

total damage was 3100rs after splitting the shipping 3 ways.

^from the name it seems like when u lift the mouse from the surface it still moves. although havent noticed it yet, its like any other mouse.

damn i wanted to get this thinking the shape was exactly like the ie 3 but now it seems like the arch is slightly higher. i can't decide between the two. i think i'll go for the ie 3 since i want it as flat as possible. the only problem is on that sensor with my super low sens in q3, i hit the negative accel mark quite often.

so right now i gotta decide between a lower arch and better looks over higher arch and better sensor :p how's the feet in this one? is it made of rubber like the ie 3.0 or is it teflon like other razers? looks like teflon from the pics but those could be skates i guess. also, what's the fatpad like? i'm hating my mantis speed. wish i brought my rantopad here instead of this. im thinking of buying a new pad that's smooth. i don't like high friction too much. prefer to keep in game sens low instead.

Back