Status
Not open for further replies.

kev182

Disciple
Card is:

128mb AGP, 6800
Detailed specs and pics:

http://www.evga.com/products/moreinfo.asp?pn=128-A8-N343-AX
This card has only been used for two weeks, and comes with EVERYTHING! including unopened cables and DVI>VGA converters, box etc....

If you havnt heard of eVGA, ( www.evga.com ) they are one of the leading producer's of nVidia cards in the world. Unlike some card manufacturer's
(XFX, ASUS, Chaintech), evga buy their PCB directly from nvidia! and use the same cooler as on the 6800GT's.

If your wondering why I'm selling the card its because my uncle in the states just bought me a 6800GT as a gift.

The 6800 is a much better card then the 6600GT because of its 256bit memory interface, unlike the 6600GT's 128. The 6800 also has 12pipelines instead of the 6600GT's 8. So youll see a huge difference in performance increase when you use high resolutions or AA enabled.

Another unique feature is that there is a VERY good chance you can unlock the extra locked pipelines using rivatuners to bring the total pipes to 16, that make it the same core used on the 6800U!

If you would like i can apply AS5 to the core and ram for much better heat conductivity and a big reduction in temps (Around 8-10C) for no extra charge! :)

Ill be selling the card for 9450rs shipped. As soon as i get the money ill send the card courier to you the same day! If you find the card is faulty ill be happy to return your money.

If you have any questions or want pics or just want to talk, feel free to give me a PM! :p

P.S. I am located in Chennai

BTW, only the AGP 6800 can be unlocked to give 16pipes (6800GT, 6800U)

The PCI-E has a completely different core locked at 12 pipes :D

Wow ! 9.5k great price man !

Oh yeah, I vouch for the 6800 over the 6600GT ;), and eVGA is great :D

You mean can't go any lower, I guess.....

And I suggest that you do not apply AS5 on the rams as it COULD damage the ram if a little bit of AS5 spills over the surface of the RAM.

It is better to apply a non conducting thermal pastes.

EDIT: Kev, I am sorry but I am not buying your card.... I have a BFG 6800GT @ 400/1100.

I just thought I would post that bit of info..... and I must say that 9.1K is really good for that card.... It costs almost 14K in India.

AS5 is actually not really conductive, it even says this on www.articsilver.com although its predesesor was: AS3

I have applied AS5 to many ram chips and had not had any problem, but if you prefer i can apply AS ceramique to the memory :)

oh man oh man oh man!! :( :(

why dint u post this just Two days earlier..i mean on the 4th :(.

i sent a DD of 9.5k to BBC, chennai for the BIG6600GT :( :(. am getting the card tomorrow!!

BTW, just to let you guys know
This card will never ever be able to be sold past september 5th.....so.....hurry up :p

kev dude u arent coming online....anyways..
here's the info

One of my friends is ready to take the card for 9.5k but he has a condition...
he will pay you 4.5k instantly and the rest 5k after 15 days when he gets his salary....so if its ok for u tell me...ill confirm it 2 him..

I guess the mods can close this out....
I picked up the card and a 512 MB RAM stick from Kev's place..... :)

Can't wait to get back home and try it out in the evening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back