Monitors New LCD?

Hi,

I plan on getting another LCD for my other rig. so I need suggestions. been a while since i posted here/accessed TE, so kind of not in loop with the latest.
decision purely on the basis on space, power consumption, comfort to eyes etc.

what do you suggest for <10k? would be used with download rig, gaming, other normal usage, movies etc. (so practically covered everything)

or do i scrap the idea and go for a good CRT?:) there's one sale and that too from Pune...

get lg ..forgot the model name .. tn also but i preferred it to the samsung.

if possible try to get a demo before you buy

LG 1730s is about 11k, bought one for a friend... pretty good LCD, it's their latest to replace the 1720b I think.

ok LG 1730S seems to be more preferred.

in the longer run would it be better to spend a bit more (2-3k max) and get something better. suggestions?

planning on getting one this weekend.

Just curious what did you do the the VX2025... Also i am using a 740N without any problems so can think about that too as its cheap panel...

Viewsonic VP720b... its still a TN but atleast has DVI. To see any real improvement in color quality and sharpness, you need to spend atleast 22k for the 2025wm.

Chaos said:
Viewsonic VP720b... its still a TN but atleast has DVI. To see any real improvement in color quality and sharpness, you need to spend atleast 22k for the 2025wm.

how much is VP720B for ?

and is it the best 17" lcd now available in India ?

Back