new microsoft photo sharing tool

Safin

Skilled
bg_home.jpg

Microsoft® Codename Max is not like any other product. That's because it's not a product—it's your opportunity to try an exciting new user experience from Microsoft. Today Max lets you make lists of your photos and turn them into beautiful slide shows to share with your family and friends. Tomorrow...who knows?

title_create.gif

title_share.gif

title_winfx.gif

MORE

System Requirements
Minimum

* Microsoft Windows® XP Home Edition with Service Pack 2 (SP2) or Microsoft Windows XP Professional with SP2. (Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition not supported.)
* 1.0 gigahertz (GHz) processor.
* 256 megabytes (MB) of RAM.
* 200 MB of available hard disk space.
* Super VGA (800 x 600) resolution monitor.

Recommended

* Microsoft Windows® XP Home Edition with Service Pack 2 (SP2) or Microsoft Windows XP Professional with SP2. (Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition not supported.)
* 2.4 GHz processor.
* 512 MB of RAM.
* 200 MB of available hard disk space.
* Windows Presentation Foundation™–capable 3D Video Card.
* Broadband internet connection.

DOWNLOAD

I like that line....

"sharing is good"

Will someone pls share a copy of Win XP Pro with me? And how abt MS sharing the src code of Windows with us?

^^ they meant the pics..

But frankly.. Not getting too involved in an open source debate... I believe some of the best software are paid and not open source. And if the developers ask money for something thats good(if it isn't good don't use it.. ) then they deserve it.

Back