New Mouse + Mousepad

Got these :D

Switched over from a MX-518 and Steelpad 5L and I dont miss them one bit.

In comparison Deathadder is easily better than Mx-518, because of its better tracking and shape. Also Steelpad 5L was hybrid pad (somewhat like a cloth pad) and Steelseries SP is a hard pad so cant really compare them but the way my mouse glides on this steelseries SP, its just toooooo good :hap5: .

Damages :death:
Got the DA for Rs 2200 via KMD and Ordered Steelseries SP for Rs 2500 via Vstreet .

Gotta admit Vstreet has improved a lot after the fiasco me and my friend had with them. Ordered on late friday night, next day a lady calls and confirms my order and my mode of payment (C.o.D. :eek:hyeah: ) and told me it will reach me by wednesday and it did.

Thanks KMD and saurabh :hap2:

Aqua, where's the photo in which I was fragging one and all? Man, I'd thought of a caption also...

Us photo main mera haath tha! :p

PS: Tried the mouse and the pad meself :D. Man, the tracking is awesome! After some time you don't even realise that there's a mouse under your fingers!

DA is indeed an amazing mouse, have fun ! Also, I really liked the way the mouse glided over the surface. So great buy.

cOOl_chap said:
* Amar ko inform karde na :p

Haha yeah mav, he told me. I guess I'll have to order something to prove myself wrong :)

Amaresh said:
DA is indeed an amazing mouse, have fun ! Also, I really liked the way the mouse glided over the surface. So great buy.

Haha yeah mav, he told me. I guess I'll have to order something to prove myself wrong :)

I'll be waiting :D :D

Back