*** New MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to sell a brand new MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum. Looking for about Rs. 7750 or so for it. Sale is for the board only (No I/O Shield, Cables, Manual etc.)

Any Takers? :)

warranty ? , price of new ? , place of purchase ?, exact date of purchase ? , reason for sale ? , why not selling the accessories ?

Got it down from the US. Its about a week old. The board is and OEM board so hence it is missing all the accessories.
The price in India for this board is over Rs. 9000. I am selling it as I already have too many computer parts at home and unfortunately do not have a 939 CPU only a 745 based one.
MSI does have global warranty support on their motherboards. So warranty even in India should not be a problem.

I am selling it as I already have too many computer parts at home and unfortunately do not have a 939 CPU only a 745 based one.

Why the hell did you buy it in the first place ... Its not like as if it landed at your place... Or you thought maybe someway your indegenious brain will make you fit a 754 cpu in 939 socket... :bleh:

The board is and OEM board so hence it is missing all the accessories.

I hope its not a refurb :)

MSI does have global warranty support on their motherboards. So warranty even in India should not be a problem.
I would appreciate it if you can confirm that .

Will PM u if the warranty thingy clicks .

Dude without the I/O shield how would one fit the thing in a canny as neo4 i/o shields are a bit different as they feature a IEEE 134 as well

If anything goes wrong with the board MSI support should be able to help fix. If not you could always get an RMS to US through a relative etc.

Having used other MSI boards, the quality aspect is a lot better than anything that ASUS has.

Well you might wanna rethink the price cos I bought the SLI version of that board for 9300 bucks brand new two months back. (This one doesn't have the SB Live 24bit). At that time the Ultra version was 1.5K cheaper. I am not sure what the prices are now.

earlier :
DarkNight said:

later :

DarkNight said:
If anything goes wrong with the board MSI support should be able to help fix. If not you could always get an RMS to US through a relative etc.
sweet .....anyway please dont mislead jus for the sake of selling it .

MSI does support global warranty, he is right on that asect. But convincing Priya the distri of MSI to service a board got from US is an headache, as informed to me by my dealer in Lamington road.

No I am definately not trying to mislead anyone on the forum. Please check MSIs website. They have three country support centres in India. Its their product. I understand that Priya or whoever the other dealers may turn down support but these guys anyway send their products to the country support centres for any kind of fix!

oops my bad . sorry . anyway i will check wid my sources .

edit : God knows how the multiple posts happened , mods please delete the previous duplicate ones .

Ice here are the MSI service locations located in India -

Plot No. 20, 1st Floor,
Paigah Colony, S.P. road,
Behind Anand Theatre,
Secunderabad: 500004
TEL: 91-40-55328285/6

No. 5C-197 Mittal Industrial Estate,
Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri East,
MUMBAI-- 400059
TEL: 91-22-56764313

Sri Chakravarthi Complex, 3rd Floor,
#53-58, Sajjan Rao Circle,