New Never Opened Gskill [ Ripjaws ] F3-12800CL7D-4GBRM (2Gx2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

elvisjj

Disciple
Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Gskill [ Ripjaws ] F3-12800CL7D-4GBRM (2Gx2)

Expected Price: Rs 3200/- Shipped

Time of Purchase: July 2011

Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Lifetime

Reason for Sale: Bought 2x2gb instead of 2x4gb.

Product Condition: New never opened.

Product Location: Tirunelveli Dist, India

Preferred Courier: Buyer's Choice.

Shipping Charges: N/A

Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer

Prices from various sources : Theitdepot - G.Skill F3-12800CL7D-4GBRM DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 2GBX2, G.SKILL Ripjaws 4GB DDR3 Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL7D-4 & G-SKILL 4GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM F3-12800CL7D-4GBRM GSKILL | eBay

dsc00145av.jpg

dsc00146zv.jpg

dsc00148ea.jpg

My mobo has support only upto 1333mhz & i got amd combo...read my sig

will it work on my pc?

if yes then i m intrested

ronit said:

will it work on my pc?

I hope it will work but some TE experts needs to confirm it.

ronit said:

will it work on my pc?

Yes it will work.

You need to play with the multis a little to get the proper freq.

ronit said:

will it work on my pc?

but if you can only run it at lower than its normal speed then why bother with such premium ram?

My motherboard Memory specs state-4 x DIMM, Max. 16GB, DDR3 2000(O.C.)/1333/1066 Hz ECC, Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory, So i will be fine with this!!! or i cant go for 1600 Mhz as i wont be able to run it in full potential???

The Motherboard Qualified Memory Vendors list specifies: G.SKILL F3-12800CL7D-4GBECO(XMP) 4096MB(Kit of 2)DS -- 7-8-7-24 1.35V(low voltage)
What does this mean??

chiron said:
but if you can only run it at lower than its normal speed then why bother with such premium ram?
Is that so? in which book you read it btw?

You have no right to say mobos having low ram speed should not run premium rams.

ronit said:
Is that so? in which book you read it btw?
You have no right to say mobos having low ram speed should not run premium rams.
Dude what he means to say is that if the motherboard supports RAM upto 1333 MHz. Then what's the fun of buying more expensive 1600 MHz RAM and using it.... It will work same as a 1333 MHz RAM... Instead go a a 1333 MHZ one which you shall find for a lesser price..
Cheers

kingdomraj said:
Dude what he means to say is that if the motherboard supports RAM upto 1333 MHz. Then what's the fun of buying more expensive 1600 MHz RAM and using it.... It will work same as a 1333 MHz RAM... Instead go a a 1333 MHZ one which you shall find for a lesser price..

Cheers
I know that. But what if upgrade my mobo in some time then?? Why shall i again bear the pain of low speeds and purchasing another memory and selling this one. Its better to opt for high speeds if you are sure if it supports your current config or even if you are planning to upgrade.

And if you arent sure about your config supporting or an upgrade plan then its ok to forget about buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back