WTB New Nintendo 3DS or XL

NaniBot

Disciple
Hi, I'm looking for a New Nintendo 3DS or XL. Would like one with its original box and accessories.

However, I would really prefer a brand new console. Does anyone know where I can get a brand new 3DS in India? The ones I've come across online are priced at 23k or more which is quite expensive considering that the switch lite is 18k on Amazon.

Last edited:
Not selling but just wanted to give some advice. Nintendo has stopped production of the 3DS since september. Finding a new one in India, as i just searched, it seems to be available on this website called prepaidgamercard dot com for 24K but i've heard of some bad experiences people faced with them on reddit so not too sure how trustworthy they will be and even if that listing is for real ( they might just call you and tell it's out of stock)
Your best bet will be to get it from the US. If you find it diffucult to source it from the US yourself, if i'm sure there was a recent post by a member here who is willing to bring items from the US at a price and you may ask him but do note i have never dealt with him.
Even if you do get the 3DS, how do you plan to acquire the games? The most logical thing to do would be to mod/hack it and just download the games. Unless you're a staunch anti-piracy advocate and not willing to do such a thing, then don't forget to get the games from the US too since 3DS games have all went extinct in India and people who sell it for new expect the price of a kidney. Even the E shop in the 3DS would apparently require you to use 3rd party websites to get e codes too. Offtopic but nintendo never really cared about the market in India and the only people who bought the 3DS in India were really some diehard pokemon fans if i will be honest with you. The Switch is doing better tho i have to say that.

Hope this helps OP

Not selling but just wanted to give some advice. Nintendo has stopped production of the 3DS since september. Finding a new one in India, as i just searched, it seems to be available on this website called prepaidgamercard dot com for 24K but i've heard of some bad experiences people faced with them on reddit so not too sure how trustworthy they will be and even if that listing is for real ( they might just call you and tell it's out of stock)
Your best bet will be to get it from the US. If you find it diffucult to source it from the US yourself, if i'm sure there was a recent post by a member here who is willing to bring items from the US at a price and you may ask him but do note i have never dealt with him.
Even if you do get the 3DS, how do you plan to acquire the games? The most logical thing to do would be to mod/hack it and just download the games. Unless you're a staunch anti-piracy advocate and not willing to do such a thing, then don't forget to get the games from the US too since 3DS games have all went extinct in India and people who sell it for new expect the price of a kidney. Even the E shop in the 3DS would apparently require you to use 3rd party websites to get e codes too. Offtopic but nintendo never really cared about the market in India and the only people who bought the 3DS in India were really some diehard pokemon fans if i will be honest with you. The Switch is doing better tho i have to say that.

Hope this helps OP
Yeah, i came across the prepaidgamercard listing too. But at that price I'd better go for a switch instead. Thanks for your post. It seems like I should rather go with a switch lite instead.

Mods please close this thread.

Back