Budget 0-20k New office PC for office work budget 20 - 25 k

Skyh3ck

Adept
Need a office work pc to work on Ms office some DTP

AMD or Intel any option ok
Value for money
Open for tiny pc or used pc, but used pc price are unreasonable

Please suggest

Are you okay with laptops or do you need a desktop? Does a monitor, peripherals, and/or UPS need to be included in the budget? What screen size do you need? More details would be helpful.

If you're okay with laptops, Realme and Infinix have some in that price range that have reviewed well, and in terms of overall all-inclusive cost they might be the best option.

i3 10105- 9.6k
H510 motherboard- 6k
8GB RAM 2666Mhz (add another 8GB later)- 1.8k
Case- Ant Esports 1000 PS- 2.3k
PSU- Deepcool PF450- 2.4k
SSD- Crucial P3 M.2 SSD 500GB- 2.9k
Realme and Infinix laptops are fairly new to the market, so service will not be the best. Longevity can be questioned as well.

My need is
I3 10th gen any
Motherboard that has m.2 slot
8gbram
240 gb cheap SSD
Cheap pc case
Good quality psu

I will be going tomorrow to lamington road Mumbai
Please help

My need is
I3 10th gen any
8gbram
240 gb cheap SSD
Cheap pc case
Good quality psu

Please help
For the case, you can get even the cheapest one that you find, like the ones you find in government offices or old PCs. Building in it isn't easy but it's sufficient and cost effective (saves about 1-1.5k). Or the one that I suggested earlier can be found on amazon

For the motherboard, get Asus H510 Pro E/ Gigabyte H510 S2. Or you can go with H410 chipset if it's available, since it's usually cheaper (Asus H410 Pro E or MSI H410 PRO VH)

256GB is not sufficient for today's PCs. 500GB is minimum required for Win10/11. Get any M.2 500GB SSD or the one which I mentioned.

For PSU, Deepcool PF450/PK450D or XPG Pylon 450w
Also, avoid i3 10100'F's. F indicates no included gpu, so it won't boot

My need is
I3 10th gen any
8gbram
240 gb cheap SSD
Cheap pc case
Good quality psu

Please help
Buy
  • Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB (8GBx1) 3200MHz DDR4 Desktop Memory (2299).
  • ASRock H510-M-HDV/M.2 LGA 1200 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard (5799).
  • Intel 10th Gen Comet Lake Core i5-10400 Processor 12M Cache, up to 4.30 GHz (11699).
  • Lexar NM620 512GB M.2 2280 NVMe SSD LNM620X512G-RNNNG (2799).
  • Circle Desire D1 2.0 Desktop Cabinet with SMPS (2175).
Total - 24771
You can buy all of these from primeabgb and they give discount of 2% on upi payment, maybe they also give that much discount in their lamington road shop.
After discount - 24275.

OP, avoid to buy cheap Cabinet/Case, go with good Quality and Branded one, don't go with Generic by it's fancy looks.

F is no GPU Intel processor...

What option in amd line ???
Also how about intel celeron processor.. with msi 410 and 8 gb ram

On Amazon total is 12000

F is no GPU Intel processor...

What option in amd line ???
Also how about intel celeron processor.. with msi 410 and 8 gb ram

On Amazon total is 12000
Which Celeron CPU? There will be some numbers after that, could you specify it.

From AMD, theres the Ryzen 3 3200G, which is nearly 4 years at this point. Heavy multitasking won't be easy with it. With mobo+CPU, iy will be about 2k lesser, but you get much better performance with the i3

Ok I just got a dell optiplex with i5 8th gen 8 gb ram and 500 gb hdd new condition for 14k

Fingers 22 inch FHD MONITOR for 6k

Zebronic keyboard and mouse for 300

Is it good

It takes whole full day and almost lots of places to search for best deal on used product to find a best value.. it's fun in used items to hunt for parts and bargain

Can you please share more on the specs? Also did you buy it online?
I am looking for a similar PC in the used market for a family member but I am not sure on online buys for refurb PC and not finding time to visit local refurb centers.

Can you please share more on the specs? Also did you buy it online?
I am looking for a similar PC in the used market for a family member but I am not sure on online buys for refurb PC and not finding time to visit local refurb centers.

I had to spent entire 4-5 hours at lamington road Mumbai to inquire and get an idea in pricing and what they sale... I kept looking and found one shop who had this almost new piece so I bought that
I5 8th gen
8gb DDR4 sodimm ram
500 gb 2.5 inch hdd
M.2 empty slot for expansion
Windows 10

It was dell optiplex sff not sure of model number

Back