DSC01671.jpg

DSC016752.jpg

DSC016742.jpg

DSC016722.jpg

DSC01672.jpg

DSC01675.jpg

DSC01673.jpg

DSC01674.jpg

Will be posting pictures of inside of the cabinet.

Prices of individual parts:
AMD PHENOM x4 955 @5900
CORSAIR 4gb RAM @1900
GIGABYTE 880GM-USB3 @5250
MICROSOFT WIRELESS KEYBOARD MOUSE @1100
AOC 20" LED E2043FSK @5750
SAPPHIRE 1GB 6670 DDR5 @5300
ZEBRONICS BIJLI CABINET @1500
GSMII 500W SMPS @850
SAMSUNG DVDRW @1000

You should have taken a Good Smps bro....Rest config is spot on.... I like the bijli, since I had one till 2 days before..You can see the same in my DP ..I sold it, Missing it... :(

Ya I agree I should have taken a better smps, but I was a little tight on budget. Anyways I will upgrade to a better one as soon as possible.
And the bijli wasn't to be sold :( Thats the "awsumest" part of my config I love my cabinet.

Congrats :D Get a better SMPS as stated.

Apart form this, the LED Panel base looks kind of out of the place considering the sleek design of the panel.

@comp@ddict : thanx..and yes the max resolution is 1600x900

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Dark Star said:
Congrats :D Get a better SMPS as stated.

Apart form this, the LED Panel base looks kind of out of the place considering the sleek design of the panel.
thanx buddy..actually the base had to be such because this LED wall mounts on the base. And the base has touch sensitive keys which i really like :)
aoc_e2043fs.JPG

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Thanx everyone for appreciating my setup :)
And I will change the SMPS asap, any suggestions for the smps?

^^ It will work... The total system load can be dangerous to the psu and so psu can be dangerous. After some months of prolonged usage, the components like caps can get damaged on such psu's and can ultimately turn into time bomb.... Why to risk quality components just because of one el-cheapo psu?? (( I pray and truly wish that his Psu works fine. Tathastu ))... In 99 out 100 things Price directly proportional to quality...

eternallove said:
I am willing to spend around 1.5k or 2k max...I guess 400w is enough for this config as I donot have much room for upgradation.
yes it is fine... But you can really spend some more money and buy 500w saga... or corsair CX400 is the best thing to get.

eternallove said:
I am willing to spend around 1.5k or 2k max...I guess 400w is enough for this config as I donot have much room for upgradation.

your options
1) FSP Saga II 400W
2) FSP Blue Storm 400W
3) gigabyte Superb 460W
4) corsair CX400

all are in the ascending order with price except the gigabyte superb.

Nice Setup!! I think mentioning the prices of the purchase in the show off section is a good practice.It helps others who are looking to buy the same.

Back