New phone for GF within 15k!

prankie

Tech Addict
Disciple
Hi,
need your suggestions on this one..
So here are here requirements:

Phone should be slim, and must have a high flaunt quotient.
Must have a front camera.
She has tried samsung so doesn't want to got for it again, and she hates LG.
Must be easy to use.
Must have a touch screen.

Guyz please help me out, also suggest from where to buy it..

same phone was on my mind when i read your requirements.

SONY ERICSSON XPERIA MINI PRO.

combo of hardware,software and looks.

girls dnt use hardware.

u can get her the nexus one also. high flaunt ratio. Google phone also. only very outdated. not very but i wudnt buy it dat much.

but u want FFC withing 15k. den xperia mini pro.

and lot of nokia devices out there. really gud with looks and FFC. for girls nokia is the best.

The Most important things i guess everyone forget out on, no matter what phone you buy, make sure you pic her favorite color, else TE market is always there, you already have 7 posts hence you eligible :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

aka007 said:
same phone was on my mind when i read your requirements.

SONY ERICSSON XPERIA MINI PRO.

combo of hardware,software and looks.

girls dnt use hardware.

u can get her the nexus one also. high flaunt ratio. Google phone also. only very outdated. not very but i wudnt buy it dat much.

but u want FFC withing 15k. den xperia mini pro.

and lot of nokia devices out there. really gud with looks and FFC. for girls nokia is the best.

Google Nexus One outdated & Nokia is good, OK heard this for first time :)

monish W8 doesn't have a front cam for video calls. You can consider SE mini pro like many have stated here or you can also look at nokia C6-01, C7 from the land of Symbian. With the Anna update available for these, things have slightly improved.

Personally, I think Nokia C6-01 would fit her needs well. Looks good, has a gorgeous AMOLED display, decent interface(does she care for android anyway?) and nice multimedia capabilities. :)

@all, Thank you all for your suggestions :)

DarkAngel said:
Buy Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro SK17i at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews ~ 14.6k using RCOMLB1 coupon.

Satisfies all criteria except the slimness because it has a slide out qwerty. Very powerful h/w too!

Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro - Full phone specifications
Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro Review

Xperia Mini Pro seems to be a good choice, although I have to see it in person to finally decide..

@aka007
Dude, I alredy own nexus one, its a good phone but doesn't have flaunt value and most importantly FFC.. although it's better than any Nokia till date :p

Ain't there any option in HTC?? I like their Build quality example is my N1.after using it for abt 18 months, it still looks like new.

^^^

That phone has a pathetic screen and it seems like it's sponsored by facebook.. btw, I saw similar phone HTC Salsa, slightly bigger screen but it had the same facebook button...

@Shubham1401

FFC is a must as she videochats a lot with her dad..

Just saw SE Xperia mini pro in person.. but it was kept besides SE Xperia Arc.. damn that phone looks too good.. but, I'm on budget.. :(

Back