New phone under 15k...

pratik226

Recruit
Hey guys...please suggest a good phone for under 15k...
should have all the multimedia features...good music and camera quality...
btw how is the new samsumg Corby PRO (B5310)?

For touch screen, Go for 5800XM.
If you want loads and loads of apps compatibility and a great camera, go for N79
for a fun phone, go for SE yari.

All three are in 13k-14.5k price range.

DONT BUY CORBY

It sucks. Interface is real slow...besides its only meant for teen agers who want to stay connected via twitter etc. Remember it is not a PDA + phone BUT only a phone with touch screen...thats it !

i used my friends 5800xm i did feel the touch screen was fast to detect but the samsung start 3g one n normal one definately have a quick response for touch screen thats if u want a fast touch screen imo

i dont really understand the point when people start throwing tantrums against corby, please understand that its not a smartphone, it entirely depends on your needs and the kind of use you are looking at, if corby is teenager phone then se yari falls in the same bracket, please be sure of your needs, the moment you are sure of wht u want, then it would be easy for u to decide n you wont regret your choice later.

5800xm or Nokia n79.

the nokia 5800xmis better though. except the camera. n79 has a 5mp and 5800 has 3.15 mp. u will notice no major difference on using.

Nokia 5800...been using it for last one year.no complaints so far.compared it with a friend's samsung star,star's screen is slower to respond as compared to 5800.only advantage i saw in star was of widgets.

Back