New Portable Rig for the EARS!

new rig that i finally completed on my bday, have been building this since a couple of months now, few oldies on here on my fb have already seen the updates, now that its complete, im putting up the pics of the entire thing :)

T-PEOS H-200 (3 Driver Hybrid IEM)

C&C BH (v2) Portable Amp

24 AWG Pure Silver Interconnect

Colorfly C3 DAP 8GB inbult ( + a Samsung 16GB Class 10 Microsd)

5N OCC Copper Cable (upgraded) from the Stock H-200 Cable

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

First off. Happy returns of the day. Second, that's a mind blowing, ear shattering birthday.
Kindly post the source of purchase & Damages please.

Thank you Mach9!!!! i hope so too! hahahaha

@doubtfire - and all those are gonna ask!

H-200 Links
i got it within the pre order period for 200$ .. now the price is between 240-270$ shipped depending who u buy from, all links r in the threads below

Head-Fi Appreciation Thread
T-PEOS order thread

C&C BH Links
i got it from aliexpress for around 116 + 5$ more for dhl... i think as they were offering faster shipping for cheaper then ebay. but u can order from either places -

C&C BH Appreciation Thread
Ebay Link (pollychen) most people buy from him.

Colorfly C3 Links
i got the 8gb version for around 126 from buychina.com // very slow shipping, they offered aramex, but since aramex doesnt ship electronics to india, they didnt get back to me and sent it via singapore post which is by far the slowest post known to man.. i suggest buying from mistertao / aliexpress / ebay and pay more to ship via dhl / they dont offer warranty on these places as they r unofficial. its spoken about the c3 thread below

Colorfly C3 Appreciation Thread
Official Seller with warranty

24AWG Silver Interconnect
got this for around 20GBP (30$ shipped) from the UK, the reason i went for a silver interconnect is that it works well with the C+BH combo, silver always helps bring out the micro details in the music and helps in a more clearer signal. which in turns leads to better sound. these small gains go a big way. the stock cable that comes with the BH is really crap and i would suggest any1 to go for a good cheap interconnect .. they r not that expensive and a worthy investment. .. i do hear the change in sound by quite a margin.. u may/ may not .. totally depends on what u think of the money spent vs gains got.

Ebay Link (highly recomended seller) makes some quality interconnects . :)

5N OCC Copper Cable.. was got for 75$ from a Korean friend who helped me get one.. but since T-PEOS has already decided to make a better 7N silver cable... i suggest u wait and get one from them directly .. (they r both made by the same korean manufacturer where i got mine from) .. if u like the H200 .. (clieOS rated them 2nd best in his reviews, 2nd to a 900$ iem) and want to see how far u can push them to get the best sound possible.. i totally recomend a cable upgrade. big difference to me in sound.

so yes a grand total of 550$ spend .. and 1k duty for the c3 .. i enjoy this more then my 1300$ customs.. and thats saying a big thing. I sold them after getting these.. if ur in the mood for a very very balanced sound which goes well with most music out there.. i really recomend getting a pair.. these push well above their weight .. some have said they sound better then most 300/600$ iems out there.. even for 270$ .. they r a steal. and crazy vfm. My GF whos heard the UE900/535 reds/.. says they sound much better then both... :)

bikey the links r in the post above your's lol ... pm on fb for more info. just read the h200 appreciated thread, there is a intl seller (http://mellowworksstudio.com) .. selling it round 250$ shipped via ems registered. and this is not the D-200 its the H-200 .. u can pm sungwoo directly @ headfi .. hes the t-peos rep. (they sell it around 270$) though. :banghead:

direct link is here

Back