New Rig

Keane 16

Skilled

See sig for details ...

Waiting for some AS5. Will OC the proccy then ...

No C2D, but more than enough for me .. PES6, Firefox, Vlc media player, winamp, Messenger :cool2:

Sold my old rig including monitor for 9,000 locally, got this for 9,500. 11,800 for the LCD - SMC Delhi.

Cable management etc later ...

Cheers ..

Guess the bloody price ! $50 /- !!! (OEM). The retail one was for $86 and it had a rear i/o shield, floppy cable, sata cable, ide cable. So safe to say I didn't get ripped off. :D

Switch said:
^^lol at that... have already told you about my rat killer :p

Congo waise...

Thank you sir :D .

Already made a rear I/O shield for it and placed it. Plastic sheet. Put it at the back; marked ports with marker, cut it up; taped it; Time taken : 5-7 mins; $36 saved.

Congrats on ur new rig!! OC it to atleast 2.8Ghz :p It shouldn't be all that impossible with AS5 and 64 Freezer... :)

Did you buy the mem and mobo locally? ;)

Dark Star said:
Awesome mobo. ram but u should have opted for a dual core atleast the 65 nm X2 3600+ well very neat and clean rig out there ;) :)
Arrgh. Don't get me started. I didn't have much time left to place the order, and when I logged on finally to do it, Newegg didn't have any more X2 3600+ Brisbanes(Bastards !). So I had to settle for this. But there's a silver lining :p. This doesn't count as a new build; just an upgrade .. So might pop in a K10 later if it's compatible :p ...

http://www.techenclave.com/forums/applying-arctic-silver-5-a-88327.html

Back