New Zealand TV host suspended for mispronouncing Delhi's CM name

MohitPreet

Skilled
He went on about it for so long. He is either brain-damaged and wanted to get fired or the whole thing was scripted.

"mispronounce" no ways.. that was quite deliberate from whatever way you look at it. Although i am not a big fan of her, i am outraged by this guy especially when he referred about the indian part. I wouldn mind going to the jail for getting his b@lls runover by a train. Anyways i think hes got too much of it to be so outspoken.

RadioHeAd said:
Although i am not a big fan of her
wow, now thats quite a statement, what do you expect, an item number ????

hayabusa_ryu said:
He need Indian d***s in his *** thats why he was asking for it.
i really love when Russel peters says that "one day 50% of world's population will be Chinese & rest will be Indian's"

He did not mis pronounce the name, he deliberately did it :mad: :mad: .He also made racial comments the Governor General of NZ .The governor general is a fiji descendant .A new general was supposed to be chosen Paul(di**head) said "Do we get to choose a real kiwi??", as the present one name is Sir Anand Sathyanad.

Some of Paul Henry's most controversial moments on TVNZ's Breakfast show.

Reader video: Paul Henry protest

He was kicked out of the media and i doubt if he is gonna find a job in this country .

Kiwis are totally intolerant against racism .I am living here from past 1 year i have not come across any racism .

Back