All OS nexus 5 @ 8k REAL DEAL?

have you seen the seller's feedback ..
I feel its better to not buy used items from ebay

if the item is available on TE then we would inquire about the item, its performance .. etc
on the sites like ebay we can't easily get the true details

have you seen the seller's feedback ..
I feel its better to not buy used items from ebay

if the item is available on TE then we would inquire about the item, its performance .. etc
on the sites like ebay we can't easily get the true details

I am still buying one on cod will see what i get[DOUBLEPOST=1463311787][/DOUBLEPOST]Update guys:i contacted the seller and assured me that there are no scratches on screen only on back side.

Now lets see whether i loot or get looted

Last edited:
Nexus 5 16/32gb sells for any where between 6k to 7.5klocally depending on the condition and age. One can find many Nexus 5 on eBay for 7/8k so nothing great about the deal. Also a Brand new imported Nexus 5 is avaible for 10/11k here in my city.

Nexus 5 16/32gb sells for any where between 6k to 7.5klocally depending on the condition and age. One can find many Nexus 5 on eBay for 7/8k so nothing great about the deal. Also a Brand new imported Nexus 5 is avaible for 10/11k here in my city.

Can u find any nexus 5 32gb deals online @ 6-9k for me?Coz i cant find any below 10k

Nexus 5 is 2+ year old model and quite frankly not worth 8k even now. There's no reason to go with 2nd hand as there are so many good options to choose from for the same price!

Plus do consider the fact that it being a used phone battery life will be far from perfect. It will have software glitches (android getting slow after use) or the possibility of the seller trying to withhold some fault.

Back