FS: Mobile Nexus 5 (White) in warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

agupta02

Disciple
My sister received this as a gift from her office so there is no bill available. The phone is still under warranty and I don't think you require the bill to claim it but nonetheless, it is what it is.

There are some very slight scratch marks on the screen and normal signs of usage on the white back panel. Other than that there are no dings / bangs / dents etc of any kind and the phone has never been dropped. It is in perfect working condition mechanically. Comes with box, original USB cable and Original charger.

Would prefer Local Delhi Buyers who can come take a look at the phone in person and take a call. Willing to ship completely at buyers risk and cost. In any case a local buyer would take precedence unless money has been exchanged.

Any suggestions / comments / negotiations / offers etc etc please take the PM route. Please only post in the thread if you require info which I might have missed and would prove to be helpful for other buyers. Thanks.

IMG_20141210_154919.jpg IMG_20141210_154821.jpg IMG_20141210_154843.jpg IMG_20141210_154857.jpg IMG_20141210_154908.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back