Budget 20-25K Nexus 5x vs oneplus two

5X has just 2gb of RAM compared to 4gb of Op2 but still the phones runs more smother then the OP.

Better camera then OP.

Lighter in weight. Op is just 35/40gm heavier them 5x but feels really heavy in daily use.

The best FP Scanner have ever used on any smartphone. Works almost 99% times can say 100 but sometimes fingers are dirty or the scanner.

Better software support u will be the first to get the latest Android updates for another 1.5year at least.

Batteries on both the devices were fine for me had always lasted a whole day from 9 till 7/8in the evening with 20/25% left.

only drawback with 5x is the 16/32gb storage compared to the 64gb but I can live with it as have almost 6/7gb empty storage all the time.

I hope the above points will help u decide, Also I'm in no way against the op2 it's a great phone but for me its Nexus 5X.

Nexus 5x as OP2 is not error free(thanks to buggy Oxygen rom). But with 2GB ram, multitasking wont be great. However there are some lag issues with it thanks to default encryption enabled by Google..

Nexus 5x as OP2 is not error free(thanks to buggy Oxygen rom). But with 2GB ram, multitasking wont be great. However there are some lag issues with it thanks to default encryption enabled by Google..

Is 2gb ram enough?plus does n5x have kali nethunter?
Even the Nexus 5 which is now more then 2 years old does not lag in multitasking with 2gb RAM and Sd800 leave Nexus 5X it has Sd808, 2Gb on papers does looks less but in real life this phone fly.

As for Google encryption had used my Nexus with decrypted and that does not makes any differences at least I was not able to find any performance gain or better battery back up or anything like that.

@PHOENiX117 I would say if u have any friend who have 5x and op try playing with and then decide.

Hi guys just checked op2

It costs 16k for 64gb
I liked the sandsone finish
Cam was decent
Screen was washed off but good quality
It was pretty huge in size

Now what about nexus 5x?[DOUBLEPOST=1463252262][/DOUBLEPOST]Is n5x worth paying 6k more?

LG Nexus 5x is always better, LG service is the best. On paper 5x may seem weak but it is blazing fast, and 808 chip for 1080p screen is too good. 2gb ram may not store as many apps in background as other 4gb ram phones but can do 5 apps at a time which should be enough.

Back