Nexus S, Galaxy S or Atrix?

Hi friends

I am looking for a phone for my friend. I am getting brand new Galaxy S (korean version) and Nexus S for 12k and 13k respectively and Atrix for 13.5k used. Which one should I go for, what you guys suggest? If you have any other better model in mind in this price range please let me know.

Questions about Atrix in mind are -

1. Atrix worth 13.5 k?
2. How is Atrix screen quality compared to Amoled/SLCD?
3. Is Atrix bettery buy than both other devices?

Let me know guys.

Thanks in advance.

I would also love to know where you can get a Nexus S for 13k... There was one deal on ebay for 13.3k after coupon code, but it is over... I was too late...

If there is any other source, please let me know... I need to get one soon...

Atrix without a doubt. It's one-generation ahead of the other two. Dual-core, great screen and good battery are it's biggest pros. And if you are the geeky kind, you can install ICS on it (and will get JB in some time).

Okay friends, I am still in doubt about ATRIX coz of its Pentile display, how good it that? I used to like AMOLED alot but now it seems I started to hate it or should I say some time I like it some time I dont. Other day I had Galaxy S with me, the day I bought it I was like "WOW", now I have started seeing pixelated screen, its looks very bad some time and colors are synthetic as well. I started to change background, tried at least 50 wallpapers but no wallpaper looked so good that I keep.
I used HTC Sensation as well colors are great but black color is grey there and once you put AMOLED in side of it, it looks fade. Then I run again for AMOLED.
It seems like I am too looking for something in between like many people out there, the screen which can provide colors like SLCD and black like AMOLED.

About source- A guy I know here, he imports phones from USA and sells here. So there will be no warranty and Nexus S comes with SLCD.

According to GSM-Arena Nexus S has super amoled(not sure if the models which ship now has S-LCD)
Again you are getting specs wrong, Atrix(original one) has TFT and that too qHD
Based on the comparison below I would go for Atrix because it has qHD display and dual core processor but Nexus S Jelly Bean(not sure though)
Motorola Atrix VS Nexus S

Back