nForce3 Skt939 board wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

tracerbullet

Skilled
If anyone's planning to sell an nforce3 socket 939 motherboard, or if you know anyone else selling it, let me know about it.

I just bought myself a 3000+ venice, so I need a board.

yes..my set is for sale. i wouldn't mind just selling the board. and its the best there is in nforce 3..you guys will agree..the MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum . But i can only spare it next week. am from bombay. send me a pm..and wil discuss.

Nikhil said:
Unless I get a PCIe 6800GT and an A8N SLI in exchange for my A8V + BFG 6800GT OC :bleh: :bleh:
Err ! urs is based on Via k8t800pro chipset and he is looking for a nf3 based mobo :|

just to let you know, im going to be selling a BRAND new...absoultely unopened

eVGA SLi Nforce 4 mobo.. for around 8600 i believe

@kev: I think you shud reduce your prices! I got an MSI SLI platinum mobo for 9.2K a couple of days back here in India. That EVGA board is 130$ odd in the states so I guess the max you can expect for it here is 7K.

Switch said:
If you want a A8V then i can sell mine too...

No, the A8V is a VIA chipset. I want an nforce3 specifically. Thanks for offering anyhow.

@kev: I don't want to go for an nforce4 because I'd have to go for a PCIe graphics card. What I am looking forward to is ULi's M1695 chipset, but don't have the patience to wait for it!

@PCJedi: Yeah I'm quite interested in the Neo2, PMing you rightaway.

Last edited by a moderator:
stormblast said:
is it with warranty kev? let me know i am interested
yes it is with warranty...with evga

8600 is the full retail in the states...and if it was selling in india it would probably be more :)

Still a lot less than most SLi Nforce 4 mobos in india anyway

Switch said:
If you want a A8V then i can sell mine too...

Are you still on for selling it? If yes, then tell me the exact model number (A8V-Deluxe etc.) the warranty left and the price you're expecting for it. I need to do this rather quickly, so let's speed this up if that's possible by you.

Reply here or PM me, either way it's alright.

I can get you EPox Nforce 3 Ultra board.
Brand new.1 year warranty.
My dealer had got 4 boards,2 were 754,2 were 939.
THe nforce 4 Ultra,i took,Nforce 3 Ultra is still there.
Price, i will have to ask him but expect in the range of 6-7k.

You cna check out my review of the NF4 board in reviews and previews section.

Well its ASUS A8V Dlx wifi edition and is originally bought from bombay only... I got it through funky... How much are you willing to pay for it...

Picked up a board now, couldn't wait any longer.

I bought a new Asus A8V-Deluxe (non Wifi) directly through Asus so it was a steal. Ironically, all the good offers come now, after I've already bought the board - such is my luck.

Anyhow, mods can close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back