Niko is here !!!!!

PhOeNiX

Skilled
Finally , after waiting a long long time , its here :D Thanks to predatorvj for this. :hap2::hap2::hap2:

Let the pics do the talking

The Pack

The Contents

• 2 x DVDs
  • 2 x Guides (One basic installation and GTA IV info guide - ON LIBERTY and one Multiplayer Guide SURVIVAL GUIDE TO LIBERTY CITY)
  • One Liberty City Map and/or Lollipop Girl Poster :drool2:
  • One e-Play game list
The DVDs

The Guides

The MAP-cum-Poster

Also i noticed something written on the backside. Dunno if the others know about it already or not.

Requires disc in drive to play (unlimited installations in India)

So out goes the some of the DRM problems heh ????

Once again thanks to predatorvj.

Will post some in-game screenies later. Now going for dinner.

Cheers

Couldn't wait. he got it 30mins back i think. So i straightaway went to his house leaving my dinner unfinished :D . Glad i did :rofl:

Congrats :D

by the way he is third "Saiyan" as "deep_nx" got it first & "G@d of W@r" got it second :)

"G@d of W@r" did not post pix though ;)

Dark Star said:
Congo.. Make sure to use Virtual drive to lessen disc damage :p
I don't think he'll be able to make a copy of the disc, since it is DRM free (Unlimited installations), they must've ensured the disc is copy protected.

^^Huh Windows Users :p You can easily copy discs using any linux burner. I burned my Windows MCE Genuine CD's quite a lot of time using the same since my frnds was asking and the genuine CD were too dusty and scratched :p

had no problem creating ISO of the same :p My friend wasn't able to make ISO using any of Windows burner :p

Dark Star said:
^^Huh Windows Users :p You can easily copy discs using any linux burner. I burned my Windows MCE Genuine CD's quite a lot of time using the same since my frnds was asking and the genuine CD were too dusty and scratched :p

had no problem creating ISO of the same :p My friend wasn't able to make ISO using any of Windows burner :p
Oh yes! Linux FTW in such situations :D

Dark Star said:
Congo.. Make sure to use Virtual drive to lessen disc damage :p

hey, Can we play this game without DVD? I mean as like we're doing for NFSMW (*ahem*) using Alchohol 120% ?

^^You have create ISO first .. After that use any mounting tools.. I own 3 Genuine Copies of GTA i.e. VC , III, and San Andreas and I used to play those using Virtual /Daemon Tools :p

hmm, u said that Windows :)@) users can't make ISOs of those DVDs... Any other option?? Linux user is rare here in my area :bleh:

Isn't this a show off thread :lol: create another thread for suggestions...

If you have multiple Drivers insert Ubuntu LIVE and burn with alternate drive as simple as that :p

There is a mini image of the dvd out on the net, its ~50kb, you can mount that if you dont want to use your og disk, works well.... or use the *ahem* version launcher, it wont check for the disk while starting, everything else remains the same

Back