1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
none
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
not needed
Hello everybody

Have been thinking of selling my camera since months now, but never could as it took me great effort to save up and buy the camera and its accessories. It has been lying unused for more about 2 years now and I have lost my interest on photography. So finally with great courage am posting the ad for sale:

Item 1
  • Product Name: Nikon D5200 with 18-105mm lens, 1 Battery and Charger
  • Expected Price: Rs 29,000
  • Description if any: The product was used for about 2 years have been lying idle ever since.. Works as intended, has no problems. The rubber around the viewfinder is a bit loose and sometimes comes off. This can be easily replaced. I would recommend, cleaning of camera as it has gathered some dust. Box not available
  • Reason for Sale: Not being used
  • Product condition: 7 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: April 2017
  • Remaining Warranty period: None
  • Invoice Available: No
  • Shipping from: Kolkata, although will prefer Local sale. Shipping charges as per actual

Item 2
  • Product Name: Nikkor 35mm AF-S Lens DX 1.8G
  • Expected Price: Rs 10,000
  • Description if any: Very less used. Works as intended. Would advise cleaning/servicing as there is some fungal growth as it has been lying in the bag unused for months now.
  • Reason for Sale: Not using
  • Product condition: 8 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: May 2018
  • Shipping from: Kolkata, although will prefer Local sale. Shipping charges as per actual

Item 3
  • Product Name: Tamron 90mm VC F 2.8 Macro Lens
  • Expected Price: Rs 19,000
  • Description if any: As good as new. I picked this lens up because i was wanted to try my hands on for a commecial product shoot for my own work. However, plan changed later and the lens has stayed in the wardrobe 99% of the time it was with me. Would advise cleaning/servicing as there may be some fungal growth as it has been lying in the bag unused for months now.
  • Product condition: 9 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: December 2019
Item 4
  • Product Name: Nissin Di700 i-TTL Flash
  • Expected Price: Rs 8,000
  • Description if any: This is a great flash for the camera. Must for any photography enthusiasts who know how evil the in built flash is. The rubber on the click button which rotates the lens has come off. However it does not limit any features. The button is still clickable easily and all functions work as intended.
  • Product condition: 7 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: May 2018
Item 5
  • Product Name: Vanguard Tripod CX203AGH
  • Expected Price: Rs 2,800
  • Description if any: This was brought for the commercial product shoot again with the macro lens. Never happened. However this was still used at times for better still photography. Very less used. Works as intended.
  • Product condition: 8 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: December 2019

Please note due to shifting of home, mostly all the boxes are lost/disposed. If i find i will give it to the buyer.

If any queries please PM me.

Thanks for your time.

20210822_163630.jpg20210822_163650.jpg20210822_163704.jpg20210822_163720.jpg20210822_163735.jpg20210822_163755.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back