Nikon or Canon? Urgent!

wr8_utd

Adept
Need to decide between Nikon and Canon Digital SLR cameras. Budget is around 30-40k. Any good suggestions? Which is the better brand? And what's the best I can get in that budget?

^ lol...you can't go wrong with any of two. I would suggest you to feel the cam before buying. Nikon seems to be better in terms of feel and canon are known for their better lens lineup.

Get Nikon D3100 and put remaining money on 50mm f/1.8 lens.

Well it's not really for me. Someone else needed to go tomorrow and try and get one so need some info :p

Thanks for the help though :)

Just remember that the Nikon models cant AF with the 50mm f1.8 lens.

You will have to spend 18k for the 50mm f1.4 lens if you want to AF with a 50mm type lens.

manuvikram007 said:
Pro maven - Design Studio
[OT]You know you could include this in your signature rather than typing it each time? And sometimes you seem to miss it.

Just like eBro. :p [/OT]

Desecrator said:
[OT]You know you could include this in your signature rather than typing it each time? And sometimes you seem to miss it.

Desecrator said:

OUCH !!!

_It's not like am typing it everytime..am accessing TE VIA tapatalk Android app...so there was one option for signature...and by default it used come like ' Sent VIA HTC Desire' and all..I just changed it..:) will switch that thing off.... pardon me...:p

Back