Nintendo Switch isnt recognising my PowerA controller

Ky_

Recruit
Anyone know why my PowerA Enhanced Wired controller just isnt being recognised by the switch anymore? it used work fine until a month ago, since then the switch just doesn't accept any inputs anymore. The light on the controller act weird too. It sometimes turns on and sometimes doesn't. Thought the controller might've died so I tried it on my pc and it works fine. I thought it might've been the switch's ports but I tried my old powerA wired controller(not enhanced model) and it works perfectly. Weird situation where idk which is causing the issue. Enhanced Controller works fine on pc but not switch and different controller model works on switch. I contacted powerA and they said that they would send a replacement, but idk if that will work. Either way its otw. Just don't want to throw any a perfectly good controller. Would appreciate any help. Ty

Message #general

The only option to test out is try it with another switch. Local friends who own switch are hard to find. So you can try visiting offline stores like Webuy or something, who also sells switch. If it work there, the problem is with your particular controller.

Back