1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Nil
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Moving abroad for further studies
Hi everyone,

Selling my Nintendo switch OLED with 256GB memory card rarely used in great condition with box & all accessories. Screen guard applied from day one carry case & grip also included. No warranty as Nintendo officially doesn't sell in India.

Complimentary games on the memory card. Pricing will be same with or without games.

Legend Of Zelda Breath of the wild
Legend Of Zelda Skyward sword HD
Grand theft auto iii
Grand theft auto vice city
Grand theft auto San Andreas
Super smash bros
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Metroid Dread
Super Mario 3D worlds+Bowsers fury
Mario Golf Super rush
Marvel ultimate alliance 3
Super Mario bros U deluxe

Attachments

• IMG_0777.jpeg.jpg
    IMG_0777.jpeg.jpg
    562.5 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0778.jpeg.jpg
    IMG_0778.jpeg.jpg
    560.4 KB · Views: 133
Hi interested, but a few Qs
Are the games downloaded version or with cartridge also available?
If downloaded are they linked to your account and will they get deleted if we use our own account on device?

Hi interested, but a few Qs
Are the games downloaded version or with cartridge also available?
If downloaded are they linked to your account and will they get deleted if we use our own account on device?
They are not cartridge based. U can use ur own account to play these games.

They are not cartridge based. U can use ur own account to play these games.
Not very clear.
Can you please confirm will the switch retain the games once your account is removed?
I thought Nintendo was very strict about DLC games being linked to original owners account

Not very clear.
Can you please confirm will the switch retain the games once your account is removed?
I thought Nintendo was very strict about DLC games being linked to original owners account
DM me dnt spam the thread.

If you are selling a device and saying games included in sale, it's not spamming if a future buyer wants clarity on what he is buying and what you have mentioned as included in the sale.
If you cant clarify its OK. Best of luck for your sale
If a serious buyer is interested he will DM me & if needed he will call me & have a word on call. I have mentioned games are complimentary pricing will remain same if games are available or unavailable.

You are selling an item with software. How does that software as a part of the sale comes is your duty to clear openly. Is it a digital purchase linked to the account? which means you'll have to sell the account along with the Email it's registered on.
If it's a physical copy (which you mentioned it's not) then you'd hand over the physical media.

As an item of sale you can't post it for sale without any details of transfer of ownership. That's against the rules.

You are selling an item with software. How does that software as a part of the sale comes is your duty to clear openly. Is it a digital purchase linked to the account? which means you'll have to sell the account along with the Email it's registered on.
If it's a physical copy (which you mentioned it's not) then you'd hand over the physical media.

As an item of sale you can't post it for sale without any details of transfer of ownership. That's against the rules.
Games are complimentary it is clearly mentioned. I haven't added them in the total cost. Read the thread I have mentioned clearly with or without pricing of the games is same. I have never mentioned I'm selling those games with the console.

I read your thread and that's why I mentioned to post bill since you marked it as "Yes" and didn't post it. Either mark it as "No" or upload it, those are the rules here.

And the queries regarding your product posted here are not off-topic and cannot be classified as spam. My intent is that just clear it openly if these are legit purchases one's getting or are they pirated (not even sure if that's possible with this platform). I'm sure you understand what's the intent behind the person's query.
And even if it's "free/complimentary" the person is paying for it as a part of the deal and deserves the right to know.

I see no reason to be so conservative about it unless they're pirated.

Are you a moderator? You should apply all your obligations when you're a mod. If not, then move ahead. I don't know what you understand when someone mentions complimentary. Well let me explain it to you my friend complimentary means FREE FREE FREE.

@Fazed172 I'm a forum member that respects the forum rules which are meant for everyone.
People even do giveaways here with proper item details and pics. Those are also "FREE". In your view I suppose they should do a loot box edition of Free items right?
Pay and get surprised with what you get in the package.
I'm not gonna waste my time on you again though. IDK why are you so conservative about the basic details of the item you're selling or even if it's bundling for "free".

@puns @Crazy_Eddy Request you to please see if this thread meets the rules. Feel free to move our conversation from here to other section if you think so.

You can buy a brand new Switch OLED for 26.6k. Add 2k for a 256GB SD card and that would still be less than what you are quoting for yours. So unless you mention more specifics on how the included games can be added to another account, you would hardly find a buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back