Nintendo Switch

Fazed172

Patron
Hey everyone i recently purchased Switch V2 and i would like your suggestion on maintenance of the console and how to avoid joy con drifting issues and how to avoid if there are any other types of issues.

I don't have experience with joycons however with my Dualshock 4 , i have opened it once and used some electric contact cleaner , its like a spray bottle which can be used as a lubricant and it instantly fixed my stick drift

the stick drift was a big issue in the old switches. I believe the newer ones have better builds to prevent drifting. Just make sure to prevent as little as possible dust from entering the joy cons.

I have the V1 and i’m going through my 3rd paid of Joycons. The drift issue is stupid but the best way to get around this is to buy the hori joycons instead of the first party ones. They have better grip, a larger thumbstick radius and an additional programmable set of buttons too.

I have the V1 and i’m going through my 3rd paid of Joycons. The drift issue is stupid but the best way to get around this is to buy the hori joycons instead of the first party ones. They have better grip, a larger thumbstick radius and an additional programmable set of buttons too.
Im using pro controller its the best thing tbh

The joycon drifts were a deal breaker for me.
I sold mine , it's impossible to avoid dust in a country like ours.
Tried using a wired pro controller but wasn't as convenient
Either keep a replacement DIY kit ready or a spare joy con replacement

Hi..I live in bangalore and I have an issue which may be drift issue or something worse. I ordered a spare thumbstick and screw driver from Alibaba but one of the screws is stuck. Anyone in Bangalore who can help me pls? I can drop it at their place with all the spare parts..Thx

Back