Nintendo Wii[JAP] + Extra Controllers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arya

Adept
Not been able to play with this for past 8-9 months hence on sale.

The package contains:

Two Wii Remote
Two Wii Nanchuk
One Wii Sensor Bar
One Wii Console
One Power Supply With Power Cord
One Standard A/V Composite Cable

Its Japanese version and came pre modded. No games with it.

This how I got it: http://www.techenclave.com/show-off/i-got-a-wiii-112102.html

Let me know if you guys have any question. Asking price is 12,500 shipped.

[strike]I dont want to sell the controllers seperately as people buying the console will need another set anyway. Otherwise its not even half the fun. But if I get a decent offer on console I'll consider it.[/strike]

Breaking up the package:

Console + Accesories: 10000 + Shipping
1 Controller set (Wiimote + Nanchuk) : 2500 shipped

This info is not meant to crap your sale, but just wanted to inform you a new pre-modded Wii console costs 16k here in Mumbai. :)

apextwin146 said:
On Ebay u can find this selling for 13k for the Original Console Set + 2k for the extra set of controllers ... Just an FYI to others ..

Thanks apextwin, I did see one piece for 13k, rest however were above 19k. And this one is MODDED.

Please do post a link where you get an extra set of controllers on ebay for 2000. As far as I know, it costs above 3k almost everywhere.

Another thing, if you're not buying or not reading what I'm selling here, KEEP OUT!!!

Arya said:
Thanks apextwin, I did see one piece for 13k, rest however were above 19k. And this one is MODDED.

Please do post a link where you get an extra set of controllers on ebay for 2000. As far as I know, it costs above 3k almost everywhere.

Another thing, if you're not buying or not reading what I'm selling here, KEEP OUT!!!
Actually i was interested in buying as you can clearly see from my thread history ...
You can check out other threads here where the retail price is 10-13k in bangalore and mumbai ...
I will be out but u definitely need to learn how to talk .. just helping ppl make more informed decisions ..
I will edit my posts if u want ..

I hate doing this but...

Ehtan_hunt helped. He told me simply what the price was and I reduced mine accordingly.

You are talking about an original console, while mine is modded, which costs extra. I've never seen a controller set as cheap as Rs. 2000. GIVE ME a LINK

By making misleading posts you ARE crapping my sale. Were you interested, you'd send me a PM with your offer. But you did an Just an FYI to others.

If you can not make informed comments, keep the hell out of my thread.

No games. The console was supposed to come with one disk with Wii Sports. But it didn't :)

Dropping price to 14k

Final Price drop - 13k plus shipping. Will take it off the market by weekend if it does not sell.

prakhargr8 said:
Let me know if you decide to sell the nun chucks and the wiimotes seperately..
I'd prefer to sell them with the whole package as person buying it cant play much without another set.

U say it is Japanese model..Is it 220V?? Japanese use 110V AC.

Pl confirm & also giveur contact no. by PM

The language is Japanese so it is a jap console. However if you insert the game disk, it takes that language. If its english, the game menu will show english.

Regarding power thing, I'm not sure. There is a power adapter with which is much like PS2's or laptop power adapter. The main plug has UK style flat pins, so I use my PS2 cable. I'll pass that with it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back