Nintendo Wii SEALED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nintendo wii (sealed) ,
i got it from USA as a gift.. have no use for it so want to sell it for 24k, remember its Sealed.. you wont find a seal packed one anywhere in India. That is why the price.

It includes a game too (wii sports).

Delhi buyers PM Me ASAP. U can quote ur price too.

All the best Karan... unlike in the US, there are no crazy people in India who'd overpay you for something that costs <18k in the market.

18k its not worth more than 12k...if i beleive so.....jus for the wii mote nuthin eyecandy abt it..gfx is still of world war 2 time....

RiO said:
All the best Karan... unlike in the US, there are no crazy people in India who'd overpay you for something that costs <18k in the market.

Where'd you get to the part people overpay in the 'States?
and Wii costs 250$, that's some measly 10k, add in shipping+profit = shouldn't go more than 12-13k.

The price is absurd here, could get an X360 with warranty for that price.

^^ Didnt hear about the people who bought the PS3 off ebay at 1000$ and 1500$? Lol...

Seriously Karan, 24000? Lol... good luck!

i will buy it for 11k because thats the actual cost of it in the US. And since u got it as a gift that doesnt mean that u put a price double of what it actually is. I am keen in buying it and only after i see the condition and get it working at my place. SO let me know if u want to sell it for that much. I am from mumbai.

what is the point of bidding 10k? just one post before "mod to odd" offered 11k for it. btw whats the price of wii in indian mkt? few weeks ago it was around 20k i think, i dont know now.

Its for 20k here in Mumbai but its not worth that much guys. Karan are you sleeping???? I gave you an offer of 11k. If you are lucky enough to sell it to any one for the price that u have put then please go ahead :)

I think he's influenced by the news article in which they mentioned that wii is available for 25k in MusafirKhana(Mumbai)[I know the price is *BS*]

About the product availability it will be officially be launched in India soon... Because when Microsoft & Sony were concentrating on GFX, Nintendo was busy manufacturing units :p

karan_C1990 said:
Nintendo wii (sealed) ,
i got it from USA as a gift.. have no use for it so want to sell it for 24k, remember its Sealed.. you wont find a seal packed one anywhere in India. That is why the price.

It includes a game too (wii sports).

Delhi buyers PM Me ASAP. U can quote ur price too.

Karan, dude u dont really sound alright to me. Why are u posting the same thing again and again? We know that u got it as a gift and we also do know that you dont make any sense. Please say something new. I am ready for 11k and this is the last time i am offering u this. :)

mod_to_odd said:
Karan, dude u dont really sound alright to me. Why are u posting the same thing again and again? We know that u got it as a gift and we also do know that you dont make any sense. Please say something new. I am ready for 11k and this is the last time i am offering u this. :)

lol dude he has not posted anything again. He has not logged in even in 2 days.
In market the original post is shown on all pages. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back