Nirvana !!! GTX 690 and DellU3011 !!!

Infected

Skilled
"Bugatti’s Veyron Super Sport. Aston Martin’s One-77. Lamborghini’s Reventón. They’re all million-dollar-plus automobiles that most of us love to read about, probably won’t see on the road, and almost certainly will never own.
And yet, they’re still sexy."

....TomsHardware

I'll Quote TH here and will let the pictures do the talking.....

:yahoo:

IMG_3569.jpg

:yahoo:

Box and Contents:

IMG_3551.jpg

IMG_3565.jpg

The GTX 690:

IMG_3559.jpg

IMG_3564.jpg

IMG_3576.jpg

The Rig:

IMG_3556.jpg

The Dell U3011

Notice how small the A2's look next to it!!

IMG_3577.jpg

The Set up:

IMG_3581.jpg

I will post more benchmarks as I get more time, please suggest which Benchmarks you would like to see....
Hope you enjoyed the post.
Happy Gaming.

PS. I paid all retail to whosoever wants to know the common "Damages" question.

congrats @Infected
do let me know the price for the u3011. i really need a monitor upgrade soon. its between this and the u2713hm, depending on the price ::(

congrats though bro

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats for that beast GTX 690 i think there are very limited number of 690's made by nvidia worldwide

Everything looks so neat in that mammoth case :p

Congrats on the upgrade!!
Congratulations buddy :drool2:

congratulations man and how much the monitor cost :) also gpu

Congratulations on the 690 beast! :eek:hyeah:

Also, your setup looks brilliantly neat, very nice indeed!

congrats Infected
do let me know the price for the u3011. i really need a monitor upgrade soon. its between this and the u2713hm, depending on the price ::(

congrats though bro

well let's just say congrats ...(ah the envy :ashamed:),and that's a damn neat rig. Saavan mein lag gayi aang....

Congrats Infected - Your system going to get tipsy :p

Congrats. Where did you got this from?

Congos dude !!

In your case, every component is so big that everything seems normal :D !!

Congo Bro :)

Congrats for that beast GTX 690 i think there are very limited number of 690's made by nvidia worldwide

Everything looks so neat in that mammoth case :p

Great buy Infected,Congrats enjoy both the beasts!:)

Congratz! Best setup I've seen in a While!

Enjoy the SLI.

I just got GTX670 and U2312HM and was excited....

_

congrats mate, whats the retail price of the monitor?

Congrats Sire!!

Thanks a lot guys. I really do appreciate your comments.
I do try to keep my setup as clean and simple as possible, but the 800D really makes everything a breeze
on that front.

As for the price they both costed me 70K+ each. But you guys already know that,
got my local dealer billed from ASUS and Dell, answer the question of "where".
And it was quite a long wait for me since they day I first read 690's review.
Its my First SLI setup and I am very happy with it.

The biggest thing I noticed about the upgrade was I was shocked to see how much better Skyrim looks after,
I don't know if its the way Higher Res. or the Quality I was missing out on the Plasma but I was in AWE of the graphics all over again, I can't believe I was missing out on so much of the detail,
before there are so many smaller details i was missing I realize now. I will post a High Res in Game screen shot to maybe show you guys what I mean.
The only other games I have played on it are FarCry3 and Assassins Creed 3, but are giving me 60+ FPS as I leave vSync on, at full 2560x1900 res with all the eye candy.
For Far Cry 3 there are new nVidia drivers out which made a world of a difference.

I have not been able to Benchmark as such as I have just been playing the above 3 whenever I get the time.

Will post more updates soon with some in Game High Res. Screen shots, and some benchmarks.

Thanks a lot for your comments.
Have a nice day.

Back