CPU/Mobo No display after boot

I am using this system as NAS from approx. 5 years with 4 drives in it. One day it refused to boot, it turn out to be boot switch on the case is faulty.
Finally I managed to get it booted but now no display after it. I have tested system by connecting it to another monitor and 3 TVs but no display.
All case fans, CPU fan works fine, there is no weird noise after boot. It may be CPU is not working but don't know how to rectify issue. Please help.
PC Specs:
Asus B85M-G board
Celeron (Don't remember model name)
Corsair CX430 PSU
8GB DDR3 RAM

I am using this system as NAS from approx. 5 years with 4 drives in it. One day it refused to boot, it turn out to be boot switch on the case is faulty.
Finally I managed to get it booted but now no display after it. I have tested system by connecting it to another monitor and 3 TVs but no display.
All case fans, CPU fan works fine, there is no weird noise after boot. It may be CPU is not working but don't know how to rectify issue. Please help.
PC Specs:
Asus B85M-G board
Celeron (Don't remember model name)
Corsair CX430 PSU
8GB DDR3 RAM
If it's not the iGPU/ Video memory then it might be the RAM.. Remove the RAM and try powering it ON and listen if your hear the 3 beeps for missing RAM . Then clean the copper contacts of the RAM with a Rubber Eraser and re-seat the RAM and power it ON.

If it's not the iGPU/ Video memory then it might be the RAM.. Remove the RAM and try powering it ON and listen if your hear the 3 beeps for missing RAM . Then clean the copper contacts of the RAM with a Rubber Eraser and re-seat the RAM and power it ON.
I tried it but still there is no display. BTW Case dont have speaker for beeps, so not sure whether there is any actual beep. RAM looks quite good, i have cleaned with rubber but no joy.

I tried it but still there is no display. BTW Case dont have speaker for beeps, so not sure whether there is any actual beep. RAM looks quite good, i have cleaned with rubber but no joy.
How many RAM Modules are you using? Try with RAM in different slots too. Sometimes even good looking RAM turns out bad or a faulty RAM Slot too can be the culprit.

How many RAM Modules are you using? Try with RAM in different slots too. Sometimes even good looking RAM turns out bad or a faulty RAM Slot too can be the culprit.
I have only one RAM and tried all RAM slots but no luck.
take out the cpu and heatsink and refit it may work sometimes.
I just tried that but again no display.
when you say No display after boot, are you getting the bios boot display ?
No bios just blank screen.

well does the MB have a boot sequence indicator LED or BIOS error code indicator?
try a diff CPU from a buddy, then you would know if its MB or CPU issue

Back