Budget 31-40k No display on newly assembled PC (NOOB)

VIJAY PATHAK

Disciple
Dear Friends,
I recently purchased below pc component from flipkart,, And asked my neighboring pc technician for help, but when he assembled the pc and try to power on the system, led light is blinking on motherboard but display is not getting on, Pc technician said there is problem in motherboard and suggested to get it replaced but even after replacement problem persist.
Can you help me to solve this issue.

ASUS Prime B550M-A Motherboard

AMD Ryzen 5 5600G 3.9 GHz Upto 4.4 GHz AM4 Socket 6 Cores 12 Threads 3 kB L2 16 kB L3 Desktop Processor (Grey)​

Ant Esports FP550B Power Supply 80 Plus Bronze Certified 550 Watts PSU (Black)​

Go to LTT and check out the common problems...

LED blinks have a purpose... They tell you what's exactly not working

You can find out by seeing...

Which LED is blinking?
Whats the frequency of blink?

Depending upon your location, take the CPU tower to a nearest pc market. Someone there will be able to check all components / with their spares.

Gone are the days of speakers on mobo. I may be wrong but in recent years I haven't seen a speaker on any mobo nor cabinets.
May be they might still be there on budget mobo and cabinets though.

One clue if the led on the mobo is blinking while it's connected to the display . And there is no display on the monitor . Check the led indicator on the display , is it steady green or also blinking . If both the led indicator on both the mobo and display is blinking it might be an issue of the Ram sticks or the psu considering that you have replaced the mobo once and using the latest firmware
Dear Friends,
I recently purchased below pc component from flipkart,, And asked my neighboring pc technician for help, but when he assembled the pc and try to power on the system, led light is blinking on motherboard but display is not getting on, Pc technician said there is problem in motherboard and suggested to get it replaced but even after replacement problem persist.
Can you help me to solve this issue.

ASUS Prime B550M-A Motherboard

AMD Ryzen 5 5600G 3.9 GHz Upto 4.4 GHz AM4 Socket 6 Cores 12 Threads 3 kB L2 16 kB L3 Desktop Processor (Grey)​

Ant Esports FP550B Power Supply 80 Plus Bronze Certified 550 Watts PSU (Black)​

Please Check The Motherboard Rev Number , Next Check if 5600G is supported by that revision , make sure you have flashed the latest version .
11.jpg

You Need to Have Bios Ver Min 1401 For Successful post .
zz.JPG

Last edited:
Hello guys thanks for your prompt reply, I went lamington road a guy at one local shop diagnosed my pc and came to conclusion that motherboard is at fault, Coz according to him processor was not heating up , but when he changed motherboard and used his personal board and used my ram and processor than processor was heating, So according to him smps, processor and ram is ok, motherboard is under warranty so he suggested me to visit service center.

Is there something like an extra standoff attached that is shorting the motherboard or something else in the cabinet/building process because two faulty motherboards in a row doesn't sit right.

Hello guys thanks for your prompt reply, I went lamington road a guy at one local shop diagnosed my pc and came to conclusion that motherboard is at fault, Coz according to him processor was not heating up , but when he changed motherboard and used his personal board and used my ram and processor than processor was heating, So according to him smps, processor and ram is ok, motherboard is under warranty so he suggested me to visit service center.
when you can mange to visit Lemington Road, what makes you to buy PC components online? At lemington you might have save upto Rs.5000/- (as per Flipkart current price via your link) + they even assembled & load windows for you (for just Rs.500/-)

when you can mange to visit Lemington Road, what makes you to buy PC components online? At lemington you might have save upto Rs.5000/- (as per Flipkart current price via your link) + they even assembled & load windows for you (for just Rs.500/-)
That's why I written noob in title header

Back