PC Peripherals No Display please help

abhi

Disciple
Hey guys .....Im not getting any display but my pc is booting up (without any beep).
It all started yesterday when i connected my graphic card..my pc was working fine till 6:30 in the morning then it started restarting automatically giving out no vga beeps(one long and three shrort).I removed the card and again fixed it there was no display ...i changed the gfx card still the same.

I guess the issue might not be with the card...If anyone can help me please tell wat to do.

try what cooldude_007 had said, remove the RAM module, clean with an eraser, reinsert it firmly. This might help. Try booting the pc with onboard GPU.

my config is core 2 quad 6600,p5q mobo,radeon 4870,4 gb corsair ram,antec 600 watts psu.

I dont have onboard gfx ....i tried other fx card but same problem my engineer said mobo might be a problem...

I also tried removing rams sticks...it gave normal beeps i think ram is good

Check your mobo+gfx card with another PSU. If this fails too - time to go for a mobo RMA. I recently had similar problem and it was the mobo which was faulty.

just a few questions ..

have you tried the video card in another PCI Express slot ?

have you tried this 4870 in anothr machine ?

have you tried the other GFx card in the other slot of the machine ?

also please remove battery from mobo and keep the clr cmos button pressed for like 1 min continuously .

this might just do it ..

hope you get sorted out !!

toolius said:
just a few questions ..
have you tried the video card in another PCI Express slot ?
have you tried this 4870 in anothr machine ?
have you tried the other GFx card in the other slot of the machine ?
also please remove battery from mobo and keep the clr cmos button pressed for like 1 min continuously .
this might just do it ..
hope you get sorted out !!

I just have one pcix slot and i tried other gfx card still same problem i also tried removing battery but no luck.

Back