Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
44 months (roughly more than 3.5 years)
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Selling since not in use.
Hi, selling my Noctua NF-A14 as I am upgrading my CPU cooler to AIO and it comes with its own fans, hence selling them.
Not much scope for negotiation in the price.
The system was not used during the lockdown due to my traveling to my hometown.

Have the original box and most of the accessories(check the pics), under warranty(will provide the bill).

Attachments

• IMG_7108.jpg
    IMG_7108.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_7109.jpg
    IMG_7109.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_7107.jpg
    IMG_7107.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 141
Deal with @CyberGhost did not go through due to payment issues before the pickup attempted today.
Got an offer for a local deal Face to Face for 1800 and going with it.

Mods please close the thread.
would like to add that he said he'll wait till tomorrow (today) for the bank issues to be resolved, but he told me he got a local offer, but later down the conversation I got to know that he's saying this to me now after about 5-10 minutes of already selling it, so it was not fair to me but I did end that conversation as soon as possible cause the guy in itself was nice and I didn't want to be rude, I don't know about the authenticity of the fact that he really sold it for 1800 which was less then my offer price considering shipping was already booked by me for same he got the pack slip printed, if that is true then he must really have needed the cash at the moment so I can't complain any further

Have a nice day!

Back