Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Don't use it anymore
  • Performance-wise, Noctua needs no introduction. It competes with AIOs in terms of temperatures
  • Some rust formation on both the mounts as well as screws on the cooler (refer image)
  • Some fins are a bit bent, however that doesn't affect cooling (refer image)
  • Ensure that the cooler will fit in your cabinet as it's huge
  • Per the engravings on the mount, it supports LGA1366, LHA1156, LGA775. However, it supports future generations as well. I was able to mount my 7700k (LGA1151)
  • Fan requires cleaning, and other parts may require the same

Attachments

• IMG-0269.jpg
    IMG-0269.jpg
    388 KB · Views: 301
  • IMG-0271.jpg
    IMG-0271.jpg
    361.8 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG-0268.jpg
    IMG-0268.jpg
    297.9 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG-0273.jpg
    IMG-0273.jpg
    361.6 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG-0272.jpg
    IMG-0272.jpg
    306.8 KB · Views: 294
Hopefully it does not break when straight it out as i can see a lot of rust.
The rust is mainly on the mounting mechanism.
And some of the nickel plating on the copper heatpipes is worn out. As long as I don't puncture any of the heatpipes, some percussive maintenance should do the trick.

The rust is mainly on the mounting mechanism.
And some of the nickel plating on the copper heatpipes is worn out. As long as I don't puncture any of the heatpipes, some percussive maintenance should do the trick.
Hope so. But i can see bent on the fins and other things. It will cool but not that efficiently I guess.

Bent fins can be bent back. As long as there are no dents on the coldplate and the heatpipes aren't pinched, this tower will perform just like a new one after an IPA bath.
The fans however are old and unreliable (But actually they are still turning without any grinding noise - kudos to Noctua). I will not be using them anyway.

Overall for the price I paid, it was a decent deal, performance should be on par with NH-U12S both noise and cooling wise. Fits in my case, and it's a NAS build so aesthetics are not important as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back