Nokia 1100 or Nokia 1600

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo-N

Skilled
Nokia 1100 or 1108 or 1110i or 1112 or 1600

EDIT: A Nokia 1100, 1108, 1110i, 1112 or 1600 will do fine for me. Please sell ur old phones. I need 2 of them......!!!
:p

Hi,

Want a Nokia 1100 or Nokia 1600 in excellent working & good cosmetic condition.

Want a Non-Repaired, Un-Opened phone only.

Original panels preferred.

Accessories not required. Only Charger is enough.

Looking at Mumbai & Navi Mumbai Sellers.

Please do not quote prices that would make me faint.....!!! Lolzzz :bleh:

Thank You.

ariendj said:
would you be interested in nokia 6020 at 700 bucks shipped!!
Thanx dear..... but no..... I am looking for these specific models.....

They are for my friend's grandfather who has experience using only these two phones...... No iOS/Android for him!!! Lolzzz :p

What about 2300 ??

I also have 1100 but panel is kind of cracked slightly so need to go for new panel....

and how mush you willing to pay, you know these models are now antiques stuffs :)

Lol....

Technology never gets antique...... it only gets outdated.....!!! :p

Neway, u quote me a good price.....

:)

For me it's antique now...

I even have 3310 and One of my friend has 5110 (which I am trying to secure :) )

but they are not for sell...

BTW YGPM

i have one nokia 1108 same as 1100 with moonlight. i u want let me know with your quote.

vip said:
i have one nokia 1108 same as 1100 with moonlight. i u want let me know with your quote.
I replied ur PM....

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

jalanbk said:
For me it's antique now...

I even have 3310 and One of my friend has 5110 (which I am trying to secure :) )

but they are not for sell...

BTW YGPM
Yeah..... That's personal opinion...... BTW, even I had a 1100 that I had customised..... sadly, it died..... :(

And I have a PII PC..... A Celeron Lappy..... An ancient typewriter that my grandfather used...... And so on..... All 'antiques' as we would like to call them..... :)

I have 1650 1.8 years old..with charger...face is wornout but works perfectly......no problem on call/messages

Quote...

Never went to RMA.

Battry cover is bit loose..

vip is having some trouble with Shipping....... :(

The Nokia 1100, 1108, 1110i, 1112 or 1600 will do fine for me. Please sell ur old phones.... I need 2 more of these......

i have a 3 day old nokia 1280 with india biill and 1 yr warranty .. i got it for 1200 from Alfa mumbai . i can part with it next week as i am waiting for my blackberry torch to arrive ..let me know ur best offer on that .

@ khanvis2009 : Thanx for the offer mate.... But I really don't think that ur phone would fit my budget..... :ashamed:

Still, do me a favor & PM me the least you expect please...... Thanx again.

:D

The Nokia 1100, 1108, 1110i, 1112 or 1600 will do fine for me. Please sell ur old phones.... I need 2 more of these......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back