nokia 3110 vs 5200 in sound quality

nfsfan

Adept
hey friends, i have to buy a new phone in the range upto 5.5k.so the choice i had was 5200 , marketed as a music phone.my father currently has the 3110 , and he doesnt use the camera, music player or the radio on it.so i would like taking that phone(and giving him a 6070) if the sound quality difference b/w 5200 and 3110 with the stock headset is not that much.

i am not looking much at the other models in the range,but i dont want any mega pixel camera on the phone, all i require is decent sound quality and also bluetooth and expandable memory.if there are any models to suggest plz do so,otherwise just a sound comparision would do.

nVidiaBeast said:
i think 6085=3110 < 5200

thanx nvidiabeast,for ur replies.i got this on the net...

Music player

The updated player of XpressMusic range is built in both models. It also can be found in Nokia 5200 and Nokia 5300 which were the first models to pack this application. We will not waste time on listing out player’s specific features, as you may find them in the review of Nokia 5300

on Mobile-review.com Review of GSM- handsets Nokia 6085 and Nokia 6086

so that does mean that 6085=5200 in music as well, at least when comparing with same set of earphones.

Back