Nokia 6303 - Annoying low speaker volume.

OK, this is starting to become an issue now. The volume on the Nokia 6303 classic is so low that if the phone is in one room and we are in the other room and there is no tv, no music , no radio nothing on, then too the phone cant be heard in the other room. If we are outside and the phone is in the pocket then it can -never- be heard! :mad:

there is no problem with the speaker, however this is how the phone is with its incy wincy speaker volume. so right to the point...is it possible to get its speaker changed or something ? Ive updated it to the latest firmware to just give a shot to see if it helps but :no:

Anyone else who has faced this issue ? Suggestions please.

The phone was purchased last October, so its technically still in warranty, but it the warranty needs to be given off in order to fix this then so be it.

yes u could use that word.....have u found a solution for the same. the thing is it aint a backup phone, but its dads primary phone.....the last option and the only one i see is to just buy another phone....my bad this wasnt tested when the phone was bought and I completely missed checking this point.....The phone otherwise is fab, the screen, the reception, battery life and as of his usage it looks as if its just removed out of the box. Wats annoying is the dammm speaker VOLUME :mad: :(

Or you could use some tone with enough shock value that doesn't blend with the surroundings. Such sounds, even if feeble do make an impact. You can try with a bomb blast or a gun shot.

Back